Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

16 hours ago by ughridk

Re: #BlurOnPurpose Series

view post

Finally got the soft focus optic

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Finally got the soft focus optic posted by keithinmelbourne May 13, 2011 08:39PM reply | quote
posted by keithinmelbourne

I went out at lunchtime to take some shots of the streets of Melbourne. This year, Melbourne has decided to skip autumn and go straight to winter, as you can see.

Unmon is right: "Everyday is a good day."

[www.keithbroadphotography.com]
Re: Finally got the soft focus optic posted by RichB May 13, 2011 09:02PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Keith,

Nice first shots with your SF optic! Love the softness of these images. Yep - looks like winter on the way for you.

Rich
Re: Finally got the soft focus optic posted by picnic May 13, 2011 10:34PM reply | quote
posted by picnic
Really like the second. Winter, brrrrrr, here in southern US just finishing Spring and it was a cold snowy winter and it looks cold and wet there.
Re: Finally got the soft focus optic posted by Superthor May 14, 2011 01:13AM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Good photos. What you call winter,looks like typical summer rain....Winter here usually mean snow...

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: Finally got the soft focus optic posted by Mamaoval May 14, 2011 01:43AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

I particularly like the wet, shiny street with the Trolly. Great shots!
Re: Finally got the soft focus optic posted by Joe Nation May 14, 2011 05:46AM reply | quote
posted by Joe Nation

I really like the combo of soft focus, B&W and rain. Very nice.
Re: Finally got the soft focus optic posted by jffoto May 15, 2011 02:31AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice work with the SF Keith, I like your work, my fave is #2-well done.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Finally got the soft focus optic posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) May 16, 2011 04:28AM reply | quote
Great shots Keith! I especially like visual contrast between the calmly-walking pedestrians and large scale shouting girl in #2. Thanks for sharing
Re: Finally got the soft focus optic posted by mds May 16, 2011 10:58AM reply | quote
posted by mds

I really like B & W street photography and this Soft Focus lens is ideal. Love the first one on the left the best (your avatar).

Diane

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today