Lensbaby Studio Forums

Elizabeth - Solar Prints

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Elizabeth - Solar Prints posted by scottnichol May 01, 2011 11:51AM reply | quote
posted by scottnichol
so, my friend Lorna showed up yesterday with a pack of solar paper, the kind you'd make photograms of leaves and such outside in the sun. but i decided to print some negatives and chose some lensbaby shots i did with a model friend named Elizabeth. i let her roll around and play sexy and we got some beautiful pieces. i've been loving putting the soft focus apertures in my double glass optic. if you haven't tried this, do it now!

these are scans of actual prints we made from digital negatives exposed under my UV lights that i use for other alternative processes like salt and palladium printing. we "developed" them in a bit of diluted citric acid and then washed for 10-15 mins in water. the results are quite stunning. 5x7 inch prints.

enjoy,
scott
blog at silverystars.com

scott nichol
[www.silverystars.com]
Re: Elizabeth - Solar Prints posted by ScottM May 01, 2011 12:23PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

these are very nice.
Scott
Re: Elizabeth - Solar Prints posted by srpatife May 01, 2011 01:10PM reply | quote
posted by
well done, quite creative and seems you had fun doing it.
Re: Elizabeth - Solar Prints posted by keithinmelbourne May 01, 2011 08:36PM reply | quote
posted by keithinmelbourne

Wow, beautifully done, especial the first shot.

keithbroadphotography.com

Unmon is right: "Everyday is a good day."

[www.keithbroadphotography.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2011 08:37PM by keithinmelbourne.
Re: Elizabeth - Solar Prints posted by jffoto May 02, 2011 02:27AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Very nice images Scott, my fave is the first one, better contact and more "sexy" than the second one, but I like them both-well done work!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today