Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by Josh-LB

Re: Macro

view post

My recent visit to local garden

Newer Topic | Older Topic

My recent visit to local garden posted by Alita April 11, 2011 09:46AM reply | quote
posted by Alita
First post on the forum, I like my composer lens a lot (^.^)

[www.andreatran.com]
[aframe2c.blogspot.com]
Re: My recent visit to local garden posted by ScottM April 11, 2011 12:23PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Welcome to the forum and these are excellent first posts. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.
Scott
Re: My recent visit to local garden posted by jffoto April 11, 2011 04:56PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series Alita, I like the colors and compositions a lot. Welcome to forum.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: My recent visit to local garden posted by RichB April 12, 2011 02:21AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Andrea,

A warm welcome to the Lensbaby forum! Your first series is quite nice. Love the softness and the square crop. A very nice triptych.

Rich
Re: My recent visit to local garden posted by Novel Photographie April 12, 2011 09:41PM reply | quote
posted by Novel Photographie

beautiful colors

Melissa G.
[www.novelphotographie.com]
[www.novelphotoblog.com]
Re: My recent visit to local garden posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) April 13, 2011 05:04AM reply | quote
I'm glad you joined us Alita! Spring is a great time to capture those lovely floral colors. Thanks for sharing.
Re: My recent visit to local garden posted by Damona-Art April 13, 2011 06:32AM reply | quote
posted by Damona-Art

That looks very nice!!

Grtz R.

DAMONA-ART
Something to talk about
[www.damona-art.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today