Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

24 minutes ago by jffoto

Re: Before the Rain

view post

the mess in the kitchen and the rain outside

Newer Topic | Older Topic

the mess in the kitchen and the rain outside posted by hp March 30, 2011 05:30PM reply | quote
posted by hp

home made pinhole creative apperture disk and double glass optic, expsosing the mess in my kitchen and the rain outside.

First image handheld (I do not want to show you everything ;-) )

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2011 05:44PM by hp.
Re: the mess in the kitchen and the rain outside posted by hp March 30, 2011 09:30PM reply | quote
posted by hp

I cleaned up....and made 4 more pinholes in a cross pattern, as an experiment. 30 second exposure.

I realy need to get my tripod out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2011 09:31PM by hp.
Re: the mess in the kitchen and the rain outside posted by Mamaoval March 30, 2011 09:32PM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

I love the giant raindrops on the window.
Re: the mess in the kitchen and the rain outside posted by popquiz March 30, 2011 09:55PM reply | quote
posted by popquiz

yikes, there was more? LOL , love the rain drops.

...it's like nailing JELL-O to a tree!

Glen Copeland
aka: PopQuiz

Join Lensbaby Addicts at: [www.facebook.com]
Re: the mess in the kitchen and the rain outside posted by hp March 30, 2011 10:10PM reply | quote
posted by hp

More? More? there's is always more! The mess in the kitchen was less then the mess throughout the rest of the house ;-). but i got most of it sorted. Thanks for the comments...
Re: the mess in the kitchen and the rain outside posted by jffoto March 31, 2011 05:34AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series, I like them.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: the mess in the kitchen and the rain outside posted by evanlavine April 01, 2011 03:51AM reply | quote
posted by evanlavine

nice shots - you might want to clean your sensor though - pinhole is notorious for showing those pesky spots -

keep up the creativity!
evan

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today