Latest Post

4 hours ago by strelar

The Scream

view post

the turret and some reeds

Newer Topic | Older Topic

the turret and some reeds posted by ScottM March 29, 2011 11:10AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

The turret is actually a stair way to the beach in Laguna Beach Calif. The reeds are in a pond at an arboretum.
Scott
Re: the turret and some reeds posted by Mamaoval March 29, 2011 11:27AM reply | quote
posted by Mamaoval

Wow--the turret is stunning in black and white. GREAT work!
Re: the turret and some reeds posted by hp March 29, 2011 04:08PM reply | quote
posted by hp

Indeed stunning B&W on the turret!
Re: the turret and some reeds posted by ScottM March 30, 2011 07:24AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

thanks Mamaoval and hp
Scott
Re: the turret and some reeds posted by TG-J (Admin) March 30, 2011 11:03AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Cool.
Re: the turret and some reeds posted by popquiz March 30, 2011 11:09AM reply | quote
posted by popquiz

I would love to find this "Turret" at Laguna Beach. What an interesting piece to be on the shore there. The photo is great , the turret seems to be leaning slightly from the cliff. At first I though maybe the lines were just of a little, but the horizon looks good.

Thanks for taking me here.

The reeds feel like they are suspended in a cloud. Great work.

...it's like nailing JELL-O to a tree!

Glen Copeland
aka: PopQuiz

Join Lensbaby Addicts at: [www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/30/2011 11:09AM by popquiz.
Re: the turret and some reeds posted by RichB March 30, 2011 12:00PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Scott,

The whole set is wonderful, but I have to say that I LOVE the sepia reeds shot the most.

Rich
Re: the turret and some reeds posted by jffoto March 31, 2011 05:47AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Great series Scott, I like the first image lot, but I love the last one-soft,quiet great tone- beautiful image!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: the turret and some reeds posted by will April 04, 2011 11:09AM reply | quote
posted by will

Nice work of art here very nice scott. I'll take some time and really look then get back. You have a lot here to enjoy! Wow

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today