Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by ebby62

Re: sweet 50

view post

52 week Lensbaby project

Newer Topic | Older Topic

52 week Lensbaby project posted by Donnaree February 15, 2011 10:41AM reply | quote
posted by Donnaree

I love my lensbaby, but felt I didn't use it enough. So at the beginning of January, I started my "bends and blur" 52 week project. Oh what fun I am having.
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by bnzai9 February 15, 2011 11:23AM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

Beautiful series. All great captures. Love the light and point of focus in #1, the classic treatment of #2, and the tone of #3.

Bnzai9
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by DMacDzigns February 15, 2011 11:47AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

Excellent !!! I may be new here but I know good photography and you have posted some beautiful images that reflect your true talent and push the Lensbaby to the max. I look forward to seeing more in the series. Bravo, DMc

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by RichB February 15, 2011 12:51PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Donna,

Looks like you are enjoying your year long project! Nice images. Love the contrasting colors in #1, the compostion of #2, and mystery of #3.

Rich
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by hp February 15, 2011 01:14PM reply | quote
posted by hp

Lovely images...!
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by jffoto February 15, 2011 11:50PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series Donna, I like them all, but the mystery of #3 makes it my fave!
Waiting for the next!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by Platinoff February 18, 2011 04:38PM reply | quote
posted by Platinoff
#3 is my favourit, but I like them all.
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by Lorna Taylor February 19, 2011 06:14AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Lovely work ,#3 is wonderful!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by jad February 19, 2011 08:51AM reply | quote
posted by jad

Beautiful images. Love the first one.

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by ErwinG February 25, 2011 10:55AM reply | quote
posted by ErwinG
Beautiful set, and also a fantastic project idea. Hope you don't mind if I borrow your term "bends and blur"
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by Donnaree February 26, 2011 10:58AM reply | quote
posted by Donnaree

Out and about window shopping(shooting)today,found this really colorful display. This will be week 9 of the 52 week project Im doing.
www.donnatomlin.com
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by ossimandius February 28, 2011 05:44PM reply | quote
posted by ossimandius
Superb series! Your 52 week project is an excellent idea, don't
use my lensbaby enough either. You've got the way to make me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by rannestad March 01, 2011 05:24AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Lovely, especially no3. Good Luck with your project.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by Ol' Don March 02, 2011 05:14AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Show us all 52!

I really like the first.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by Donnaree March 06, 2011 08:54AM reply | quote
posted by Donnaree

uploading the other photos, as suggested, that I've done so far in my 52 week project. The yellow forsythia flowers being the newest for week 10. Thank you so much for all the great commnets :) I find so much inspiration here.

Donna's Place (blog)
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by Damona-Art March 10, 2011 08:04PM reply | quote
posted by Damona-Art

Oh yes, great idea such a project. You have really nice photos with your lensbaby.
I'm looking forward to see more of it :-)

Gtrz Rosita

DAMONA-ART
Something to talk about
[www.damona-art.com]
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by picnic March 11, 2011 09:52PM reply | quote
posted by picnic
Donna, I iespecially like the thistles which are so stark and lovely and sort of mysterious. The forsythia is also very nice. Looking forward to seeing more here.

Diane
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by Donnaree March 19, 2011 11:29AM reply | quote
posted by Donnaree

Here is weeks 11 and 12 (is my daughter). I'm finding that I favor the single glass optic at 2.8 over the rest.
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by rannestad March 19, 2011 03:36PM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Lovely. I love the lighting and composition of that branch.

My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by Donnaree April 02, 2011 11:16PM reply | quote
posted by Donnaree

Weeks 13 and 14 of the Bends and Blur project. Loving the spring.

Donna's Place

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/02/2011 11:17PM by Donnaree.
Re: 52 week Lensbaby project posted by will April 05, 2011 02:50AM reply | quote
posted by will

1,2,3 so nice. Great work thanks'

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today