Lensbaby Studio Forums

I finally got to try out my composer!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

I finally got to try out my composer! posted by sugarmag January 27, 2011 04:56AM reply | quote
posted by sugarmag
Other than a few (pretty bad) shots around the house, I haven't had a chance to really use my new lensbaby composer that I got for Christmas. But this weekend, I found a great place to practice - the miniature train display. They aren't super, but I am learning...
Re: I finally got to try out my composer! posted by RichB January 27, 2011 05:43AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Welcome to the Lensbaby Forum! Your shots of the miniature train display are great first shots. Keep it goin' ...

Rich
Re: I finally got to try out my composer! posted by francesco January 27, 2011 06:29AM reply | quote
posted by francesco
they are really nice!
and welcome to the forum

francesco

the river flows
and in it I swim
Re: I finally got to try out my composer! posted by sugarmag January 27, 2011 07:22AM reply | quote
posted by sugarmag
Thanks! I'm glad I found the forum. Since I don't know anyone else with a lensbaby, I don't have anyone to teach me. It's nice to find a place for tips, etc!
Re: I finally got to try out my composer! posted by hman January 27, 2011 09:28AM reply | quote
posted by hman
I really like the 5th one; "Bijou Dream".
Re: I finally got to try out my composer! posted by Joe Nation May 10, 2011 12:32AM reply | quote
posted by Joe Nation

It's fun to see some 'miniature effect' tilt-shift photos of an actual miniature. Very nice.
Re: I finally got to try out my composer! posted by Maria Francesca May 10, 2011 04:01AM reply | quote
posted by Maria Francesca
Good idea ! I especially like the first and the second pictures. The world of miniatures has always fascinated me.
Re: I finally got to try out my composer! posted by Superthor May 10, 2011 06:14AM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Well,well,i like all the images,very nice idea!

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: I finally got to try out my composer! posted by jffoto May 10, 2011 08:38PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series, I especially like #3-but they are all good. Welcome to forum.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: I finally got to try out my composer! posted by mds May 12, 2011 01:35AM reply | quote
posted by mds

Enjoyed viewing your Tiny Town shots. Nicely done!

Diane

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today