Lensbaby Studio Forums

My first pics with lensbaby

Newer Topic | Older Topic

My first pics with lensbaby posted by Gianluca January 21, 2011 02:04AM reply | quote
posted by Gianluca

Walking around my city...and one macro shot.
Thanks you for watching...
Re: My first pics with lensbaby posted by RichB January 21, 2011 02:09AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you've got the hang of the LB sweetspot! Good first posts.

Rich
Re: My first pics with lensbaby posted by Crabcakes January 21, 2011 02:21AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Love the color in these. A nice varied set. Welcome!

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: My first pics with lensbaby posted by Gianluca January 21, 2011 04:31PM reply | quote
posted by Gianluca

thank you...:)
Re: My first pics with lensbaby posted by Gianluca January 21, 2011 06:24PM reply | quote
posted by Gianluca

another one...
Re: My first pics with lensbaby posted by jffoto January 21, 2011 08:58PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series, I like the colors a lot - the last image is my fave, well done work!
Welcome to forum.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: My first pics with lensbaby posted by francesco January 27, 2011 06:32AM reply | quote
posted by francesco
benvenuto!
fantastic set and pinocchio's picture is my fav.

francesco

the river flows
and in it I swim
Re: My first pics with lensbaby posted by Gianluca January 28, 2011 05:55PM reply | quote
posted by Gianluca

Grazie/thank you! :)
Re: My first pics with lensbaby posted by josemanuelerre January 28, 2011 08:49PM reply | quote
posted by josemanuelerre

Love the #6, congrats!

My gallery
Re: My first pics with lensbaby posted by ScottM January 29, 2011 06:41AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

good set of images, love #6, what is it?
Scott
Re: My first pics with lensbaby posted by bnzai9 January 29, 2011 08:25AM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

Beautiful series. Great eye and well placed focus. Keep up the good work.

Bnzai9
Re: My first pics with lensbaby posted by Gianluca January 30, 2011 04:54PM reply | quote
posted by Gianluca

thank u all...@ ScottM n6 are small statues of Pinocchio.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Ciao Gianluca
Re: My first pics with lensbaby posted by crfrey71 January 31, 2011 04:13AM reply | quote
posted by crfrey71

I really like #4 the best. It has a nice prespective and commercial feel to it, as well.

[www.pinterest.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today