Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 hours ago by ebby62

Fishing boats

view post

A little bit of sunshine

Newer Topic | Older Topic

A little bit of sunshine posted by poluc December 05, 2010 11:11PM reply | quote
posted by poluc
Thanks for looking...
Re: A little bit of sunshine posted by Lorna Taylor December 06, 2010 05:03AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

These are just beautiful!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: A little bit of sunshine posted by RichB December 06, 2010 05:14AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Wonderful work taking advantage of the beautiful light!

Rich
Re: A little bit of sunshine posted by gauteov December 06, 2010 06:15AM reply | quote
posted by gauteov

Just nice. Personal favourite #4 with #2 as a good number 2. Well senn and well done.

gauteov

www.fotogaute.net

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2010 06:15AM by gauteov.
Re: A little bit of sunshine posted by myrddhin December 06, 2010 05:13PM reply | quote
posted by myrddhin

Wonderful landscapes. I love the atmosphere of the first one.
Re: A little bit of sunshine posted by jffoto December 06, 2010 09:37PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Great series Poluc - the light is fantastic, well done work. I really like the B/W images, why is #3 in color?

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: A little bit of sunshine posted by poluc December 06, 2010 11:18PM reply | quote
posted by poluc
Thanks to all for your kind comments.

Jørgen, I don't know why but I think that in this picture
it is the color who add this special mood to it, but see by
your self and tell me what you think.
Re: A little bit of sunshine posted by jffoto December 07, 2010 12:20AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Well, I like the B/W the most, the mood is great, fantastic light, it fits very well with the others in this wonderful series - not that I don't like the one in colors, but in my opinion, all in a series should be either in colors or B/W. (my opinion)

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: A little bit of sunshine posted by poluc December 07, 2010 04:52AM reply | quote
posted by poluc
Hi Jørgen

Thanks a lot for your feedback,
I have to say that I totally agree that a series should be
all in the same style, but sometimes I don't know if I should
give the preference to the series or to the individual picture.

That's why I highly appreciate the feedback in this forum.

Thanks a lot Jørgen
Re: A little bit of sunshine posted by bnzai9 December 07, 2010 11:46AM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

Beautiful light nicely captured. Particularly like the mood created by the color in #3.

Bnzai9

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today