Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

8 hours ago by Kirsten

Re: Roma - Forum Romanum

view post

pods and such with creative aperture...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

pods and such with creative aperture... posted by kmac November 23, 2010 01:18AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

just fooling around with a handmade creative aperture -
all taken at nearby botanical garden.
Re: pods and such with creative aperture... posted by poluc November 23, 2010 02:45AM reply | quote
posted by poluc
VERY NICE!!!!!! Your self made aperture works perfectly.
Could you show us what it looks like?
Re: pods and such with creative aperture... posted by oliver tudoras November 23, 2010 02:53AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

a beautiful set

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: pods and such with creative aperture... posted by RichB November 23, 2010 06:03AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Kim,

Very nice work -- a great set of fall images.

Rich
Re: pods and such with creative aperture... posted by francesco November 23, 2010 06:05AM reply | quote
posted by francesco
#4 is simply great!
and overall is a beautiful set, Kim

francesco
Re: pods and such with creative aperture... posted by kmac November 23, 2010 09:48PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

thanks for looking and comments...
Poluc - will take a picture of it and post it later
Re: pods and such with creative aperture... posted by jffoto November 23, 2010 10:48PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Great series Kim, I really like them, my fave is #5 - well done.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: pods and such with creative aperture... posted by bnzai9 November 23, 2010 11:07PM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

Nice series. Beautiful texture and subdued color in that first one. Also like the elegant feel of the last one.

Bnzai9
Re: pods and such with creative aperture... posted by TG-J (Admin) November 25, 2010 10:08PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Kim, lovely images, but that first one WOW. tony
Re: pods and such with creative aperture... posted by MelBrackstone November 27, 2010 07:39PM reply | quote
posted by MelBrackstone

Wow, I love these shots! Fantastic detail, and the aperture adds such a trippy feel, especially to that first one!

Mel :) In sunny Brisbane, Australia
[melbrackstone.com]
Re: pods and such with creative aperture... posted by kmac November 30, 2010 09:05PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Thanks so much for looking and comments.

attached is picture of the aperture used - very simple design.
Re: pods and such with creative aperture... posted by Onelia Peña Gálvez December 01, 2010 03:55PM reply | quote
Hi Kim,

Very, very creative and wonderful results! I love the overall results with the aperture that you put together.....truly painting with light!

Fantastic set!

Kind regards,
Onelia.
Re: pods and such with creative aperture... posted by rannestad December 01, 2010 07:45PM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

The first one is very unique. Lovely image.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: pods and such with creative aperture... posted by poluc December 01, 2010 11:20PM reply | quote
posted by poluc
Kim

Thanks a lot for sharing your aperture design

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today