Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

Minus Flippen 23 Outside

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by Lorna Taylor November 19, 2010 04:24AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

It's cold outside, my poor kiddies. My son at school yesterday ,the poor darling wanted to go out to play for recess had to for the first time ever in his 8 years put on winter gear, boots coat snow pants and etc. by the time he got it all on and made it out side the bell rang and he had to come in and take it all off!!! He is not impressed so far with winter ,the poor little mite! I braved the out doors today to grab a few shots, I did not last long, how soon to spring????? Composer .step up shade ,polarizer and new app creative disks

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2010 08:45AM by Lorna Taylor.
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by poluc November 19, 2010 04:36AM reply | quote
posted by poluc
I like the pictures, not the weather!!!
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by francesco November 19, 2010 04:52AM reply | quote
posted by francesco
brrrr.... I'm feeling the cold!

beautiful picture and I love cold weather

francesco
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by RichB November 19, 2010 05:39AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Lorna,

Hope you get used to the weather -- it is a long Winter -- and it doesn't begin officially for another month.

The blue tones seem approriate for this set of images. I really like #8, especially.

Rich
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by Lorna Taylor November 19, 2010 06:52AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thank you all for the lovely comments! Rich your such a comfort on a cold day!!!! How long have you been married , don't you know how to sugar coat the truth??

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by santaferich November 19, 2010 08:26AM reply | quote
posted by santaferich

Flippen Nice series, Lorna. Gives me the chills—and that's a good thing. I think you should call it, Romancing the Cold.
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by Lorna Taylor November 19, 2010 08:44AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thanks, I'll use that title in my next series !

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by TG-J (Admin) November 19, 2010 10:06AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Nice shots Lorna, obviously taken just outside your "Little Igloo on the Prairies". tony
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by ScottM November 19, 2010 10:12AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr. I hate the cold but love your shots. Well done.
Scott
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by Lorna Taylor November 19, 2010 11:21AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Boy it sure feels like an Igloo Tony, Want to trade????Thanks Scott for lovely comment!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by annems1 November 19, 2010 12:20PM reply | quote
posted by annems1

wow!! how divine. . .I can't even imagine how cold you must be feelin' - we are heading into summer - and the world outside is alive with insects reptiles and the hum of lawn mowers!! ;))
This series of yours brings back memories of the snow queen fairy tale. . .brrr but beautiful!! ;))
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by Lorna Taylor November 19, 2010 01:04PM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Well thanks for rubbing that in, I'm freezing!!!! Hope you get many wonderful summer shots they will help keep me warm! Cheers

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by jffoto November 19, 2010 08:16PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Great series Lorna, love the tone and mood - for sure it looks cold, thank's for the reminder!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by tirthankar November 22, 2010 01:37PM reply | quote
posted by tirthankar

Great cold shot Lorna :-). Indeed it is beautiful.

Tirthankar.
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by Kath November 22, 2010 07:22PM reply | quote
posted by Kath

Lovely! I especially like number 8.

Kathleen

www.kathleenclemonsphotography.com
[www.ppsop.com]

My blog: [kathleenclemons.blogspot.com]
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by kmac November 23, 2010 01:08AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

you certainly caught the mood of cold... number 8 is especially lovely.
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by jumpinjimmyjava November 23, 2010 08:31AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

Wow what a beautiful series Lorna. Bundle up now - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by Lorna Taylor November 23, 2010 10:06AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thank you all for your lovely warm comments, we have only had two weeks of cold weather so far, and now I know why the market is not flooded with winter photography, because you would have to be out of your tree to stay outside long enough to get those wonderful shots!I'm working on my cold weather moxy and so far the cold is winning. No shots this week it has been -33 all week and I draw the line at going out in that!!!!!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by akafridge November 23, 2010 02:01PM reply | quote
posted by akafridge
These are pretty damn awsome.
Re: Minus Flippen 23 Outside posted by bnzai9 November 23, 2010 11:03PM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

Way to take advantage of the weather. Last two are my favorites. Thanks for braving the cold. Keep 'em coming.

Bnzai9

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today