Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

10 hours ago by TG-J

Re: side light to flare

view post

Plastic Optic Black and White

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Plastic Optic Black and White posted by altprocess October 28, 2010 08:13AM reply | quote
posted by altprocess

I like the plastic optic in black and white better than in color.
Re: Plastic Optic Black and White posted by altprocess October 28, 2010 08:14AM reply | quote
posted by altprocess

I'm still having trouble attaching more than one photo.
Re: Plastic Optic Black and White posted by altprocess October 28, 2010 08:17AM reply | quote
posted by altprocess

Well, it finally worked, but I'm not sure why!
Re: Plastic Optic Black and White posted by Bender October 28, 2010 08:50AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Great series, these were really fun. :)

Peter
Re: Plastic Optic Black and White posted by RichB October 28, 2010 12:46PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

These are all very nice, but I really like the two with the paths in the woods!

Rich
Re: Plastic Optic Black and White posted by tirthankar October 28, 2010 02:15PM reply | quote
posted by tirthankar

Good One...

Regards
Tirthankar
Re: Plastic Optic Black and White posted by Kurt Norlin October 29, 2010 04:01AM reply | quote
posted by Kurt Norlin

Very nice series! #2 is my pick. Kurt

Happy Trails
[kurtnorlinphotography.com]

[altviznotebook.blogspot.com]

Flickr: [www.flickr.com]
Re: Plastic Optic Black and White posted by Lorna Taylor October 30, 2010 10:29PM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Fantastic shots!Love #2 and #6 the paths really look great!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Plastic Optic Black and White posted by kmac November 01, 2010 01:29AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

nice work - especially like the second image.
Re: Plastic Optic Black and White posted by theNOIZ November 01, 2010 05:29AM reply | quote
posted by theNOIZ

Nice images! I really like the last one of the pathway. The more images I see online done with the plastic optic, the more I think I need one. :) Thanks for sharing.

--
Shaun Nelson
[www.twitter.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.shaunnelsonphotography.com]
Re: Plastic Optic Black and White posted by santaferich November 01, 2010 12:13PM reply | quote
posted by santaferich

# 2 with its dappled light and the sharp geometric foreground of #6 are quite handsome. Nice work!

Rich

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today