Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

38 minutes ago by Kirsten

Re: 2E245

view post

Fall Colors with Lensbaby

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Fall Colors with Lensbaby posted by theNOIZ October 05, 2010 01:48AM reply | quote
posted by theNOIZ

I took these last weekend at Powder Mountain resort in the Ogden Valley of Northern Utah. The Lensbaby Step Up with a Hoya circular polarizer on a the Composer made a nice blue sky.

--
Shaun Nelson
[www.twitter.com]
[www.facebook.com]
[www.shaunnelsonphotography.com]
Re: Fall Colors with Lensbaby posted by yesmellow October 05, 2010 05:45AM reply | quote
posted by yesmellow

Shaun,nice fall colors..#3 and last are favorites,well done.
Re: Fall Colors with Lensbaby posted by digimatt October 05, 2010 06:12AM reply | quote
posted by digimatt

Shaun, well done
I like very much the colors (especially #1)
and perspective of #3.

Matthias
Switzerland
Re: Fall Colors with Lensbaby posted by Lorna Taylor October 05, 2010 10:45AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Just stunning , wonderful work!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Fall Colors with Lensbaby posted by tirthankar October 05, 2010 02:48PM reply | quote
posted by tirthankar

Wel done Shaun..

Tirthankar.
Re: Fall Colors with Lensbaby posted by RichB October 06, 2010 03:15AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Shaun,

I like them all -- very much!

Rich
Re: Fall Colors with Lensbaby posted by codrin October 06, 2010 05:32AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Very beautifuly done, Shaun, they look great, just wonderful!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: Fall Colors with Lensbaby posted by jffoto October 06, 2010 08:17AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series Shaun, I like them very much - especially the colors in #1 - well done!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Fall Colors with Lensbaby posted by theNOIZ October 07, 2010 05:10AM reply | quote
posted by theNOIZ

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Fall in Utah has been very odd this year. We've had record high temps and the leaves haven't changed the way they normally do with cold nights.

The last image is a group of leaves my kids picked up off the ground. I arranged them on the black fabric on the inside of my sons camera bag. He decided to bring these leaves home in the camera bag. I may get some additional LB use out of them before they dry up. :)
Re: Fall Colors with Lensbaby posted by gauteov October 10, 2010 01:47AM reply | quote
posted by gauteov

Very fine pictures! My favourite is the sharp fish-eye picture #4. May I someday make a photo like that!

www.fotogaute.net
Re: Fall Colors with Lensbaby posted by bnzai9 October 11, 2010 10:34AM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

Beautiful colors, great use of the fisheye, that fourth image is outstanding.

Bnzai9
Re: Fall Colors with Lensbaby posted by mathogre October 11, 2010 11:30AM reply | quote
posted by mathogre

Beautiful series Shaun. #1 is gorgeous, and #3 its complement.

Graham
Re: Fall Colors with Lensbaby posted by jad October 13, 2010 08:37PM reply | quote
posted by jad

How nice. Love looking at the color. Great job Shaun.

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today