Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by Terri

Re: November walk

view post

Tilt Transformer First Looks

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Tilt Transformer First Looks posted by The Intrepid Banana (Admin) September 22, 2010 10:27AM reply | quote
Oh man this thing is soooo fun to play with. Here are some of my first snaps with the tilt transformer and a 50mm lens.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2010 10:30AM by The Intrepid Banana.
Re: Tilt Transformer First Looks posted by Clovis Leong September 22, 2010 09:58PM reply | quote
posted by Clovis Leong

nice album.

Clovis
www.clovisleong.com
Malaysia ,Penang.photographer
Re: Tilt Transformer First Looks posted by Lorna Taylor September 22, 2010 10:34PM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

So will this work on all Olympus dslr's or only the pen? Sorry paint fumes are going to my head with the reno's so not clear when you say 4/3 mounts.

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Tilt Transformer First Looks posted by Bender September 23, 2010 02:55AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Wow, the first two images especially are fantastic! Are you using this on an Olympus or Panny?

Peter
Re: Tilt Transformer First Looks posted by The Intrepid Banana (Admin) September 23, 2010 10:24AM reply | quote
Hi Peter! I shoot with the Panasonic GH1 and I think it's pretty light and handy. I love the flip screen, can't wait to try the G2 with the new touch screen though!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2010 10:26AM by The Intrepid Banana.
Re: Tilt Transformer First Looks posted by The Intrepid Banana (Admin) September 23, 2010 10:25AM reply | quote
Hi Lorna. (I'm a fan your photos btw!) It works with the PEN Micro Four Thirds mount and not with the Olympus regular 4/3rds mount unfortunately.
Re: Tilt Transformer First Looks posted by kmac September 23, 2010 11:17AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

well done set - especially like the first two images - great colors.
Re: Tilt Transformer First Looks posted by ScottM September 23, 2010 02:47PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

these are great, now I have to buy another camera, LOL
Scott
Re: Tilt Transformer First Looks posted by picnic September 26, 2010 10:54AM reply | quote
posted by picnic
I should have checked here when I asked if there was anyone shooting with the TT yet. Mine is here but no lens. I'm going to try a Nikon to FD adapter (due here tomorrow I hope) in addition to a Nikon lens. I'm looking for a 35/2.

I like #2 and the pigeon/ tracks a lot.

The TT will work with any m4/3rds mount, both Panasonic (G1 and 2, GH1and 2, G10 and GF1) and Olympus (EP1 and 2 and EP1L). And then soon the Sony NEX (3 and 5), another mirrorless camera.

Diane

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2010 10:59AM by picnic.
Re: Tilt Transformer First Looks posted by The Intrepid Banana (Admin) September 30, 2010 05:15AM reply | quote
Interesting idea Diane. I'd love to hear how that works out for you!! I'm curious if that would affect the lens' ability to achieve sharp focus. Anyhow, please do post some pictures and let us know if it works!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2010 05:15AM by The Intrepid Banana.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today