Lensbaby Studio Forums

Using my New Soft Focus Optic

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Using my New Soft Focus Optic posted by JAWiley Photography September 13, 2010 01:34AM reply | quote
Finally started using my Soft Focus Optic this past weekend... Let me know what you think :)
Re: Using my New Soft Focus Optic posted by JAWiley Photography September 13, 2010 01:36AM reply | quote
And apparently I need some help in figuring out how to attach more than one image to a post... Sorry for the mutiples :(
Re: Using my New Soft Focus Optic posted by RichB September 13, 2010 02:09AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

JA,

These are really nice SF portraits! Great softness. I especially like the composition of #1.

Rich
Re: Using my New Soft Focus Optic posted by mathogre September 13, 2010 02:12AM reply | quote
posted by mathogre

Hi JAWiley! Now you've figured out how to attach multiple photos to a post. :D

Very nice photos! I like the color portraits.

Is the last one done with the Soft Focus optic, or one of the regular optics (double glass, single glass, plastic)? It looks as if it has the characteristics of the double glass optic, but I could be wrong. Why, back in 1989, no, it was 1987 I was wrong. Once. ;)

Graham
Re: Using my New Soft Focus Optic posted by JAWiley Photography September 13, 2010 02:25AM reply | quote
Ah Graham! You are correct! (And you caught me) I started out shooting with my Composer with the regular Double Glass Optic but changed shortly after I made that shot.
I AM lovin' the SFO though!
And actually, I was able to add the last 2 images as a fluke... still haven't really figured out how to post mutiples in one post. :(
Re: Using my New Soft Focus Optic posted by JAWiley Photography September 13, 2010 02:27AM reply | quote
Never mind... I figured it out :)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today