Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 hour ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

botanical black and whites with some toning

Newer Topic | Older Topic

botanical black and whites with some toning posted by ScottM September 11, 2010 05:20AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Haven't touched the LB in a few months but I got it out this past week and fell in love all over again. Hope you enjoy.
Scott

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2010 05:56AM by ScottM.
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by RichB September 11, 2010 10:55AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Scott,

Good to see you posting again. Nice.

Rich
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by jffoto September 12, 2010 01:16AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Nice series Scott, I like it a lot - my favorite is #1.

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by WilliamE September 12, 2010 06:59AM reply | quote
posted by WilliamE

Scott,
Some nice treatments here, very cool.

Bill
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by kmac September 12, 2010 09:45AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

interesting - I think I like the softness of the first image, especially.
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by stevenz September 12, 2010 09:54AM reply | quote
posted by stevenz

impressive collection, love the pp.
cheers

[10222.portfolio.artlimited.net]
[www.allsoppimagery.com]
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by ScottM September 13, 2010 01:11AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Thanks, Rich, Jorgen, Bill, Kmac and Stevenz for the nice comments.
Scott
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by mathogre September 13, 2010 02:15AM reply | quote
posted by mathogre

Hi Scott! Very nice series! My favorite is #2, though I like them all.

Graham
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by ScottM September 13, 2010 02:32PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

thanks Graham, I like that one also.
Scott
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by Clovis Leong September 13, 2010 02:41PM reply | quote
posted by Clovis Leong

nice..wish to see more nice pic.
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by Crabcakes September 15, 2010 12:18AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Love the tone in these Scott--remind me of old-school process prints--#1 and 2 are faves--love that vignette in #2.

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by TG-J (Admin) September 15, 2010 12:56AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Nice work as always Scott, 2&3 are my favorites.tony
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by ScottM September 15, 2010 12:26PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

thanks, Clovis, Johnny and Tony for the nice comments.
Scott
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by Lorna Taylor September 22, 2010 12:37AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

These are just wonderful!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by ScottM September 23, 2010 02:44PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

thanks Lorna
Scott
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by picnic September 26, 2010 11:03AM reply | quote
posted by picnic
Very very nice. I love toned monos and these suit that treatment so much. I think 2 and 3 are my favorites.
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by johnnyerasmus77 September 26, 2010 04:57PM reply | quote
posted by johnnyerasmus77
Hi Scott,

Very nice pictures. The monochrome tone fits very well with the shots. Number 1 and 3 are my favorites.
Re: botanical black and whites with some toning posted by annems1 September 26, 2010 05:12PM reply | quote
posted by annems1

stunning. . . ;))

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today