Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by dac824

Rancho Los Alamitos

view post

Peaceful Morning River

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Peaceful Morning River posted by Duh_Vinci September 05, 2010 07:37AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Received my plastic optic yesterday, was quite excited to try it. Morning on the very peaceful river, Composer/Superwide/CPL

It would take a little getting use to, since this optic is very different from anything I've ever used, but I indeed look forward to using it. CC most welcome.

Re: Peaceful Morning River posted by bnzai9 September 05, 2010 09:30AM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

Nice use of the plastic optic. It's alot of fun to experiment with. I lke the composition here, particularly the arching branch overhead and contrast between the dark shadows on the left and the light in back and on the leaves in front.

Re: Peaceful Morning River posted by RichB September 05, 2010 08:16PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

I think you will really enjoy the plastic optic. Some of my favorite images have been taken with it. The composition of this image is wondeful!

Re: Peaceful Morning River posted by codrin September 10, 2010 10:15PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

A very nice and peaceful image, D, I like it a lot! Enjoy the plastic!

Re: Peaceful Morning River posted by mathogre September 13, 2010 05:34AM reply | quote
posted by mathogre

Excellent photo D. Going wide angle makes the difference here, I think.

Re: Peaceful Morning River posted by MLedingham November 15, 2010 07:00AM reply | quote
posted by MLedingham

I like the general tonality of this wonderful image. Beautiful!

Best from Norway's Arctic,
Mark Ledingham

See me at [www.markledingham.com] and [fineartamerica.com] too!
Re: Peaceful Morning River posted by francesco November 18, 2010 06:38AM reply | quote
posted by francesco
beautiful processing and composition.
really like it

Re: Peaceful Morning River posted by Kurt Norlin November 19, 2010 03:01AM reply | quote
posted by Kurt Norlin

Great start. You will grow to love the plastic optic. It is certainly my favorite. Kurt

Happy Trails

Flickr: [www.flickr.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today