Lensbaby Studio Forums

Peaceful Morning River

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Peaceful Morning River posted by Duh_Vinci September 05, 2010 07:37AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

Received my plastic optic yesterday, was quite excited to try it. Morning on the very peaceful river, Composer/Superwide/CPL

It would take a little getting use to, since this optic is very different from anything I've ever used, but I indeed look forward to using it. CC most welcome.

Regards,
D
Re: Peaceful Morning River posted by bnzai9 September 05, 2010 09:30AM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

Nice use of the plastic optic. It's alot of fun to experiment with. I lke the composition here, particularly the arching branch overhead and contrast between the dark shadows on the left and the light in back and on the leaves in front.

Bnzai9
Re: Peaceful Morning River posted by RichB September 05, 2010 08:16PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

D,

I think you will really enjoy the plastic optic. Some of my favorite images have been taken with it. The composition of this image is wondeful!

Rich
Re: Peaceful Morning River posted by codrin September 10, 2010 10:15PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

A very nice and peaceful image, D, I like it a lot! Enjoy the plastic!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: Peaceful Morning River posted by mathogre September 13, 2010 05:34AM reply | quote
posted by mathogre

Excellent photo D. Going wide angle makes the difference here, I think.

Graham
Re: Peaceful Morning River posted by MLedingham November 15, 2010 07:00AM reply | quote
posted by MLedingham

I like the general tonality of this wonderful image. Beautiful!

Best from Norway's Arctic,
Mark Ledingham

See me at [www.markledingham.com] and [fineartamerica.com] too!
Re: Peaceful Morning River posted by francesco November 18, 2010 06:38AM reply | quote
posted by francesco
beautiful processing and composition.
really like it

francesco
Re: Peaceful Morning River posted by Kurt Norlin November 19, 2010 03:01AM reply | quote
posted by Kurt Norlin

Great start. You will grow to love the plastic optic. It is certainly my favorite. Kurt

Happy Trails
[kurtnorlinphotography.com]

[altviznotebook.blogspot.com]

Flickr: [www.flickr.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today