Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

First client session with Composer

Newer Topic | Older Topic

First client session with Composer posted by thomasrossphoto August 30, 2010 07:41AM reply | quote
posted by thomasrossphoto
This image really created the theme for my clients wedding a few weeks ago. She took the element of the peacock feather and incorporated it throughout her wedding from the ceremony to the cake. T'was awesome!
Re: First client session with Composer posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) September 02, 2010 08:29AM reply | quote
Nice; thanks for sharing!
Just fyi, you can upload images up to 2MB so don't be afraid share your larger .jpgs.
Re: First client session with Composer posted by WilliamE September 03, 2010 09:37AM reply | quote
posted by WilliamE

Thomas,
First thanks for sharing, it is good knowing up front that the feather was a theme as otherwise would have been odd for a bridal shot. Your bride here is beautiful and she is an excellent model. Your choice of focusing sweet spot is spot on. My only comment for critique here is lighting, the harsh shadow on her right shoulder detracts from the image a bit. I understand this maybe a limitation of a shooting wedding with on camera flash, but a bounce option or softer lighting alternative would have worked better here.
Re: First client session with Composer posted by thomasrossphoto September 04, 2010 04:50AM reply | quote
posted by thomasrossphoto
Michael from Lensbaby
Nice; thanks for sharing!
Just fyi, you can upload images up to 2MB so don't be afraid share your larger .jpgs.

Thanks Michael, I had the full sized jpeg on my external, which wasn't on me, so I had to rip this off of my facebook page.

WilliamE
Thomas,
First thanks for sharing, it is good knowing up front that the feather was a theme as otherwise would have been odd for a bridal shot. Your bride here is beautiful and she is an excellent model. Your choice of focusing sweet spot is spot on. My only comment for critique here is lighting, the harsh shadow on her right shoulder detracts from the image a bit. I understand this maybe a limitation of a shooting wedding with on camera flash, but a bounce option or softer lighting alternative would have worked better here.

Thanks for the critique, William! I really appreciate another perspective and gives me things to work on.
Re: First client session with Composer posted by mathogre September 13, 2010 12:17PM reply | quote
posted by mathogre

Neat photo and cool idea of the peacock feather for her wedding!

Graham

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today