Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 hours ago by TG-J

Re: 63 Split Window Corvette

view post

New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by TG-J (Admin) August 21, 2010 09:20PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

My last one LB sport. No flowers- my favorite LB subject.tony
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by Adriana_G August 21, 2010 09:40PM reply | quote
posted by Adriana_G

Thanks to Mel for reminding me about this Lensbaby comp :-) Here are my 5 entries - life just wouldn't be the same without my lensbaby muse!
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by Adam August 22, 2010 03:47AM reply | quote
posted by Adam
I've been thinking of posting here for a while. This seems like a good time to start. :)
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by kinga August 22, 2010 04:06AM reply | quote
posted by kinga
Here is my selection. I love Lensbaby!
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by DesertSage August 22, 2010 06:53AM reply | quote
posted by DesertSage

I love my Lensbaby!!! Here's my five entries!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2010 06:58AM by DesertSage.
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by ladytwiglet August 22, 2010 06:59AM reply | quote
posted by ladytwiglet
ooooh i cant resist this one! i 'do' portraits so thats what i'm uploading, hope you all like them! <3
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by aransomephoto August 22, 2010 09:49AM reply | quote
posted by aransomephoto
My entries for this exciting competition.....
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by jcrusso August 22, 2010 10:26AM reply | quote
posted by jcrusso

I'm pretty new to the Lensbaby, but I've had my 3g out over the last few days and here is what I was able to get:
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by whispersiren August 22, 2010 11:12AM reply | quote
posted by whispersiren

Some weird portraits to add to the mix ;)
My inspiration lately has been my dog and boyfriend...
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by kcmains August 22, 2010 11:46AM reply | quote
posted by kcmains
My first posting!
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by dinogirl August 22, 2010 01:17PM reply | quote
posted by dinogirl

Fun across the usa!
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by aineteahan August 22, 2010 06:07PM reply | quote
posted by aineteahan
I love the way the Lensbaby allows you a different perspective on life. It captures life in the way you will remember it - slightly blurred & fuzzy around the edges ....

Best of luck to everyone,

Aine
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by aineteahan August 22, 2010 06:08PM reply | quote
posted by aineteahan
One more image taken with the control freak....
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by sarahgeephotography August 23, 2010 12:19AM reply | quote
:) love my lensbaby!
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by miadefleur August 23, 2010 02:12AM reply | quote
posted by miadefleur

I hope I am not late.
those are my choice for your contest.
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by Mary Hockenbery August 23, 2010 02:49AM reply | quote
posted by Mary Hockenbery

love my lensbaby
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by MeiBangBang August 23, 2010 03:07AM reply | quote
posted by MeiBangBang
Hi,
I hope you'll enjoy my selection...
Good Luck to everyone!

Cheers from France

Mélanie

[www.melanieskriabine.com]
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by RedShoesGirl August 23, 2010 03:56AM reply | quote
posted by RedShoesGirl
of course had to change my mind at least once.

5) Do Hood Ornaments Dream of Electric Crows?
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by Mary Hockenbery August 23, 2010 04:26AM reply | quote

Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by Mary Hockenbery August 23, 2010 05:16AM reply | quote

I do have a fondness for dolls and my lensbaby is the perfect lens for a doll portrait
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by spi_dr August 23, 2010 05:23AM reply | quote
posted by spi_dr
A random selection, including a few experiments where I've been seeking to marry words with image.

Cheers.
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) August 23, 2010 09:10AM reply | quote
Thanks for all your fantastic images! The submission window is now closed.
I'll get back to you once I receive the list of selected images!

Thank you
-Michael
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by Blaidd August 23, 2010 05:00PM reply | quote
posted by Blaidd
Here are a couple of mine...
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by MichelleB August 23, 2010 09:52PM reply | quote
posted by MichelleB
I hope this gets in , I only found this this morning! Here's my favorite so far.
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by Duh_Vinci August 24, 2010 10:13AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

What an amazing array of photos!!! Truly an inspiration! Few to share...

Regards,
D
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by Sammael99 August 25, 2010 05:05PM reply | quote
posted by Sammael99

So, when does the contest start in earnest ?
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by vijaybandari August 25, 2010 05:24PM reply | quote
posted by vijaybandari
hey michel when can we expect the results?
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by KevinBergen August 28, 2010 12:40PM reply | quote
posted by KevinBergen
Alas, just learned about the contest! Here's my contributions anyway . . .
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by Saint777 August 29, 2010 06:50AM reply | quote
posted by Saint777
when will winners be posted
Re: New Inspiration (and a chance to win Lensbaby store credit) posted by piratephotography August 29, 2010 07:01AM reply | quote
posted by piratephotography
give them a chance guys, they have to pick the photos, then put them on facebook for votes before there's a winner!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today