Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by TG-J

Re: Perth Royal Show

view post

Abandoned childhood memories

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Abandoned childhood memories posted by kskinner August 01, 2010 04:36AM reply | quote
posted by kskinner

A series of shots of a ferris wheel in Avignon, France shot with a plastic lens. It was a stormy evening and I took a number of shots until the sun set, most from the bridge that crosses the Avignon River and some from the park on the opposite side of the river.

Keith Skinner
Berkeley, CA
[renegadeimage.wordpress.com]
Re: Abandoned childhood memories posted by RichB August 01, 2010 06:23AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Keith,

What are wonderful series! I absolutely love the minimalist feel of #1 (now a fav for me).

Rich
Re: Abandoned childhood memories posted by valentinobv August 01, 2010 06:30AM reply | quote
posted by valentinobv

Superb series, first and third are awesome (because of the tones combined so well with the subject), but i also like details in the other two.
Cheers!

Vali
Re: Abandoned childhood memories posted by deanmccoy August 01, 2010 10:31AM reply | quote
posted by deanmccoy

Great set I like the third the best.

[www.flickr.com]
My Blog: [deanmccoyphotography.blogspot.com]

A photograph is usually looked at - seldom looked into.
~Ansel Adams
Re: Abandoned childhood memories posted by kskinner August 01, 2010 11:03PM reply | quote
posted by kskinner

I appreciate all the comments. Thanks for taking a look.

Keith Skinner
Berkeley, CA
[renegadeimage.wordpress.com]
Re: Abandoned childhood memories posted by bnzai9 August 02, 2010 04:15AM reply | quote
posted by bnzai9

Really nice use of the plastic optic. They're all appealing in their own right but for me the colors in the fourth one accentuate the mood created by the optic and the composition is great.

Bnzai9
Re: Abandoned childhood memories posted by parne August 02, 2010 05:50AM reply | quote
posted by parne
Great pictures. Really like the B/W ones.

/parne
Re: Abandoned childhood memories posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) August 02, 2010 06:38AM reply | quote
I love the mysterious mood in #3 and the vignetted corners look great!
Re: Abandoned childhood memories posted by Keri (Admin) August 02, 2010 06:57AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

I LOVE these! Your choice of plastic optic really gives these a unique feel...the black and white is great and classic, of course, but I find myself drawn to the color. Would love to see more!

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: Abandoned childhood memories posted by kmac August 02, 2010 11:33AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

great set - love the B&W - especially the first.
Re: Abandoned childhood memories posted by platscha August 02, 2010 07:35PM reply | quote
posted by platscha
GREAT, REALLY LIKE THE LAST TWO, ESPECIALLY THE BLACK AND WHITE.
Re: Abandoned childhood memories posted by codrin August 03, 2010 01:28AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Great images, Keith, really awesome work, love this!

Codrin
[1x.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today