Latest Post

5 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

creatures in my garden

Newer Topic | Older Topic

creatures in my garden posted by digimatt June 14, 2010 05:07AM reply | quote
posted by digimatt

Lying in the grass. I found a lot of creatures in my garden.
It's a set of diffrent types and also diffrent ways in capturing.
With my D90 it's a lot of handmade for me. I have also to metering by experience.

Hope you enjoy the images and thanks a lot for your posts.

Matthias
Switzerland
Re: creatures in my garden posted by valentinobv June 14, 2010 05:21AM reply | quote
posted by valentinobv

Great series you are sharing with us :)
2 and 4 are my faves, but I would lie if I'd say I don't like others too.
Cheers!

Vali
Re: creatures in my garden posted by darbians June 14, 2010 09:01AM reply | quote
posted by darbians

I also use my lensbaby for macro I never took these in my garden though.A really nice collection and you have certainly made me want to use my lensbaby for more macro use.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2010 09:07AM by darbians.
Re: creatures in my garden posted by Kirsten (Admin) June 14, 2010 09:23AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Nice captures! I like that you are inspired to shoot more because these are great. My favorites are the 4th and 5th.

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com
Re: creatures in my garden posted by darbians June 14, 2010 11:49AM reply | quote
posted by darbians

Certainly expect to see some more bug shots from me soon been neglecting the composer too long.
Re: creatures in my garden posted by kmac June 14, 2010 07:42PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

well done series - really like the 4th and 7th.
Re: creatures in my garden posted by The Intrepid Banana (Admin) June 15, 2010 02:13AM reply | quote
wow a variety of creatures and a variety of shots, i really like the silhouettes
Re: creatures in my garden posted by digimatt June 16, 2010 01:39AM reply | quote
posted by digimatt

Thanks a lot to you for the kind postings. For me it gives courage to
go on and to return with new series another day.

Matthias
Switzerland
Re: creatures in my garden posted by Bill Clayton June 16, 2010 02:36AM reply | quote
posted by Bill Clayton

Matthais,
I just purchased a Lensbaby over the weekend ansd used it for the first time this morning in the garden in front of my office. Horrible results. But it's new.
Thanks for sharing your images. I too, like macro and will begin to use my Lensbaby for that (thanks to your inspiration).
Best, Bill
Re: creatures in my garden posted by caz1260 June 16, 2010 06:42AM reply | quote
posted by caz1260

These are superb. I particularly like the silhouette ones, but they are all stunners. I wish I could get them as sharp as this, and so beautifully composed.

Carole
Re: creatures in my garden posted by platscha June 16, 2010 01:07PM reply | quote
posted by platscha
Great images, love the look you got with your macros, lighting and composition.
Re: creatures in my garden posted by Crabcakes June 16, 2010 01:12PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Great set--my faves are 4,6 and7--love the "creepiness" of flies....

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: creatures in my garden posted by mathogre June 18, 2010 10:37PM reply | quote
posted by mathogre

Excellent series Matthias. My favorite is 7. That's one to be printed and framed. :D

Graham
Re: creatures in my garden posted by jffoto June 19, 2010 03:15PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Great set Matthias, I really like your macro work - well done!

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today