Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

Sorry this is not a Lensbaby image "Meadow Moments"

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry this is not a Lensbaby image "Meadow Moments" posted by jumpinjimmyjava May 18, 2010 08:53AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

One of my most favorite places - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: Sorry this is not a Lensbaby image "Meadow Moments" posted by ScottM May 18, 2010 12:15PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Jimmy, I think I would like it better without the bird on the left.
Scott
Re: Sorry this is not a Lensbaby image "Meadow Moments" posted by SKF May 18, 2010 01:38PM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Jimmy,
A fantastic image - can't stop looking at it. I am inclined to agree with Scott in regards to the bird on the left.
Cheers

steve
Re: Sorry this is not a Lensbaby image "Meadow Moments" posted by jumpinjimmyjava May 18, 2010 10:08PM reply | quote

Hey Scott and Steve. Thanks for your nice comments. You could be right about the bird on the left. Though I am not so sure. Take care now - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: Sorry this is not a Lensbaby image "Meadow Moments" posted by jffoto May 19, 2010 12:35AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Fantastic images Jimmy, I have been looking at it several times - I agree with Scott in regards to the bird.
Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Sorry this is not a Lensbaby image "Meadow Moments" posted by jumpinjimmyjava May 19, 2010 01:06AM reply | quote

Hey thanks jffoto. I guess I am the odd man out! Glad you enjoyed this pic - jimmy

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today