Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

9 hours ago by Niefol

Early effort with new toy

view post

last of the spring wildflowers...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

last of the spring wildflowers... posted by kmac May 06, 2010 07:37PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

bluebells, foamflower, phlox, ragwort, and bluestar - all spring natives here.
all done with SF except for the first.
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by Bender May 06, 2010 09:04PM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Soft and beautiful!

Peter
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by RichB May 06, 2010 09:18PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Kim,

These are all absolutely beautiful compositions, and I love the colors.

Rich
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by codrin May 07, 2010 04:12AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Really lovely work, beautiful!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by juznobsrvr May 07, 2010 07:05AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

kim, interesting bot names but do you mean we're not going to see anymore of these until next year ;-P

wonderfully captured, luv the softness, great pov... well done as always...

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by jffoto May 07, 2010 03:16PM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Very nice series, love the softness and colors - well done Kim.
Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by Kronsteen May 08, 2010 02:19AM reply | quote
posted by Kronsteen

I love the mood in them. Especially #3
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by myrddhin May 09, 2010 03:00AM reply | quote
posted by myrddhin

Those are some beautiful shots. :)
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by fotofem May 09, 2010 11:57AM reply | quote
posted by fotofem

The very first one has the most impact for me - you captured the fragile sort of beauty, the vulnerability of this fabulous little form. They're all excellent.
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by SKF May 09, 2010 01:56PM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Hi Kim,
As always, nicely done, soft and dreamy - just like spring.
Cheers

steve
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) May 10, 2010 02:06AM reply | quote
I love the low color contrast in #3. Thanks for sharing!
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by Ol' Don May 10, 2010 09:08AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Numbers 3, 4, and 5 are perfect I think. thanks for sharing.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by derwood May 10, 2010 09:41AM reply | quote
posted by derwood
Beautiful SF. Did you use the SF optic or the SF rings in other optics?
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by kmac May 10, 2010 11:11AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Thanks for looking and comments.
just used the SF optic and regular ap...
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by MelBrackstone June 14, 2010 07:47PM reply | quote
posted by MelBrackstone

What beautiful images! Such gorgeous colours!

Mel :) In sunny Brisbane, Australia
[melbrackstone.com]
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by caz1260 June 16, 2010 06:53AM reply | quote
posted by caz1260

Beautiful. Don't know how I missed these before!

Carole
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by Steve Bee June 16, 2010 07:08AM reply | quote
posted by Steve Bee

Great, great, great!
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by mathogre June 16, 2010 12:35PM reply | quote
posted by mathogre

Oh my, I love those. They're beautiful. Since returning to photography a couple years ago I've gotten into flower photography. I have to turn my Muse toward flowers.

Graham
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by Crabcakes June 16, 2010 12:56PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Nice to see the color shots from you kim! (though i'd love to see this in classic kmac-style).

Lovely use of the SF. Been getting back into that lately...there are just too many options in the LB kit-bag...

2and4 stand our for me--you have an incredible sense of light.

cheers,

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: last of the spring wildflowers... posted by kmac June 16, 2010 08:04PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Thanks everyone for looking.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today