Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

9 hours ago by Chelle

Re: Edge 80 - Transportation

view post

Mansfield Reformatory HDR

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Mansfield Reformatory HDR posted by CMSadowski April 28, 2010 11:13AM reply | quote
posted by CMSadowski

I am a new Composer user. This is my first time with HDR's. Let me know your thoughts.
Re: Mansfield Reformatory HDR posted by CMSadowski April 28, 2010 11:17AM reply | quote
posted by CMSadowski

Let me know what you think!
Thanks!
Christina
Re: Mansfield Reformatory HDR posted by ScottM April 28, 2010 11:28AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Nice shots. Hdr looks great. This is someplace I hope to get to one day. Are you allowed to walk around on your own or do you have to be with a guide?
Scott
Re: Mansfield Reformatory HDR posted by CMSadowski April 28, 2010 11:31AM reply | quote
posted by CMSadowski

Thanks Scott.
I actually went with my photography class so we had freedom to roam. I think you might have to be with a guide otherwise.
Awesome place to visit though!
Re: Mansfield Reformatory HDR posted by ScottM April 28, 2010 11:34AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Lucky you, was it spectacular?
Scott
Re: Mansfield Reformatory HDR posted by CMSadowski April 28, 2010 11:35AM reply | quote
posted by CMSadowski

It is an amazing piece of history!
Re: Mansfield Reformatory HDR posted by ScottM April 28, 2010 11:39AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Do you have more shots to share?
Scott
Re: Mansfield Reformatory HDR posted by SKF April 29, 2010 10:34AM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Christina,
I love HDR and these are no exception. I think you have nailed the 1st perfectly. The others are good but I think the first would have had a bigger range when you shot it so it has valued from the HDR process more.
Cheers

steve

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today