Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

11 hours ago by rusteer

rims

view post

Zone Plate at the Tulip Field

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by Kirsten (Admin) April 20, 2010 12:15PM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

The first two were captured in a neighboring hazelnut grove.

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by ScottM April 20, 2010 12:52PM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

even though I'm not a fan of the zone plate I do like these images. Maybe I need to try mine again. Like the boots.
Scott
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by TG-J (Admin) April 20, 2010 01:09PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Kirsten. These are Beautiful. Love your boots-Kewell.tony.
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by kmac April 20, 2010 08:08PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

very nice series - love the second and the boots...
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by RichB April 20, 2010 10:01PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Kirsten,

You are definitely the tulip queen! Wonderful.

Rich
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by codrin April 21, 2010 05:02PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Wonderful colors, Kirsten...the last one is a classic! Great!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by Lorna Taylor April 22, 2010 12:18AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

OMGosh! these are just fantastic , beautiful work!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by michel April 22, 2010 01:24AM reply | quote
posted by michel

I love tulips and you've captured them in a really unique way. :)
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by ranfoto April 22, 2010 09:12AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

What no kiddos to go with the two-lips ?

Then I gotta go with the booooots Hunter-girl, Zoners are good to Bend "BOTS" with though :)
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by rannestad April 22, 2010 08:10PM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Boots are awesome! Beautiful colors and zoneplate works fine for this.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by juznobsrvr April 22, 2010 11:34PM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

refreshing and nice...

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2010 11:35PM by juznobsrvr.
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by jffoto April 23, 2010 12:03AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Hej Kirsten
Beautful work with the zoneplate, nice colors - love the last one!
Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by Bellanundo June 25, 2010 02:06AM reply | quote
posted by Bellanundo

Gorgeous images that definitely made me smile and select my first "Favorite" photo on these forums! :-)

Peace,
Nancy
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by jumpinjimmyjava June 25, 2010 08:10AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

Exceptional and very beautiful images Kirsten I enjoyed No.s 2, 4 and 5 the best. Makes me want a zone plate - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by digimatt June 25, 2010 08:17AM reply | quote
posted by digimatt

Kirsten

This pictures are amazing and I like them so much.
I think to buy and try the zone plate also.

My faves are #1 #5 #6
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by mathogre June 25, 2010 08:24AM reply | quote
posted by mathogre

Very nice photos Kirsten! Now I know a little something about the images the Zone Plate and Pinhole can do. (I looked at the product galleries for both modes.) I like the groves, but I also like the colors in the others.

Graham
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by stevenz June 25, 2010 08:44AM reply | quote
posted by stevenz

a fabulous set, great work!!!!
Steve

[10222.portfolio.artlimited.net]
[www.allsoppimagery.com]
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by Kirsten (Admin) June 25, 2010 09:12AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Thank you! For me the Zone Plate is more appealing because I can usually shoot handheld. I don't carry a tripod so it makes shooting with the pinhole a bit tricky.

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by brscrapper June 25, 2010 11:09AM reply | quote
posted by brscrapper

Absolutely beautiful, Kirsten!! I love #2 and #4. Thank you so much for sharing. And I am so jealous that you get to see so many beautiful tulips.

Beth
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by valentinobv June 25, 2010 06:45PM reply | quote
posted by valentinobv

Nice set, I didn't tried the zone plate yet, but for sure I will do. All are very nice, but the last two are so so great.

Cheers!

Vali
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by Ju June 26, 2010 05:29AM reply | quote
posted by Ju
Kirsten

very well, very nice and gentle!

Julia
Re: Zone Plate at the Tulip Field posted by Bender June 26, 2010 09:10PM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Wow, these are fantastic. The colors are just terrific and the boots cracked me up. :)

Peter

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today