Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by RichB

Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups

view post

RARE North Texas Snowday Pics with various Lensbaby Optics

Newer Topic | Older Topic

RARE North Texas Snowday Pics with various Lensbaby Optics posted by jettilton February 16, 2010 12:47PM reply | quote
posted by jettilton

Really want to start sharing my view of the world with my Lensbaby optics! Our unique images should be shared and not hidden away on a hard drive!

These are pics taken from our record snowfall event for McKinney, Texas, used various optics such as the soft focus, double glass, and fisheye on my Canon Xsi. Look forward to sharing more and want to become an active part of this forum.

Jet
Re: RARE North Texas Snowday Pics with various Lensbaby Optics posted by RichB February 16, 2010 01:46PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Jet,

Welcome to the Lensbaby forum! Looks like you had a great time with your Lensbaby in this rare Texas event. Nice first images.

Rich
Re: RARE North Texas Snowday Pics with various Lensbaby Optics posted by kmac February 16, 2010 07:23PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Nice first posting - really like the FE image - welcome to the forum.
Re: RARE North Texas Snowday Pics with various Lensbaby Optics posted by Lorna Taylor February 17, 2010 01:45AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Wonderful first post,Beautifully done!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: RARE North Texas Snowday Pics with various Lensbaby Optics posted by dewberry1964 February 17, 2010 02:04AM reply | quote
posted by dewberry1964

really nice, especially since it was such a freak event.
Re: RARE North Texas Snowday Pics with various Lensbaby Optics posted by ahcigar1 February 17, 2010 03:41AM reply | quote
posted by ahcigar1

Great photos. Were you in Dallas with the record breaking snowfall of 12"?

[www.dingoimages.com]
Re: RARE North Texas Snowday Pics with various Lensbaby Optics posted by jettilton February 17, 2010 09:12AM reply | quote
posted by jettilton

Thanks for all comments! Yes, was here for the DFW blizzard of 2010!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today