Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 hours ago by rusteer

rims

view post

Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by mistergarner February 10, 2010 08:34PM reply | quote
posted by mistergarner

This is my first post! All of these were taken with the muse and the soft-focus optic. The last one was in the middle of some snow falling off a tree.
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by kmac February 10, 2010 08:48PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

very nice first set - adorable puppy - welcome!
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by RichB February 10, 2010 09:55PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Greg,

Welcome to the Lensbaby forum! Your puppy is SO cute -- love the expressions you have captured. Image 3 is priceless.

Rich
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by Lorna Taylor February 10, 2010 11:37PM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Great shots, Welcome!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2010 11:37PM by Lorna Taylor.
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by Ol' Don February 11, 2010 07:10AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Why on earth would we want to kill you!??????

Number three is wonderful.

Heck, I even like number 4, but I realize I'm a little weird.

Welcome aboard!

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by michel February 11, 2010 09:41PM reply | quote
posted by michel

Cute!!! :)
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by sam February 12, 2010 08:34AM reply | quote
posted by sam

Puppies in snow are certainly welcome here. Lovely shots. Looking forward to seeing more and viewing your creative journey.

see with the eyes of a child
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by jad February 13, 2010 07:50AM reply | quote
posted by jad

Very nice shots and welcome to the forum. Just love that puppy!

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by Adriana_G February 13, 2010 06:30PM reply | quote
posted by Adriana_G

Lovely puppy, I particularly like #3 :)
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by Keri (Admin) February 17, 2010 01:40AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Welcome! I am a sucker for cute puppies, especially labs, and these are adorable! They're also great shots across the board - lighting, color, and composition. I LOVE the last one - ears back, all excited, heading straight for you..

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by annbaumgardt February 19, 2010 04:13AM reply | quote
posted by annbaumgardt
He's very cute. A brown Labrador??
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by pacheco78 February 20, 2010 12:01AM reply | quote
posted by pacheco78

Very good shots! I like the first one the best.
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by mistergarner February 20, 2010 12:43AM reply | quote
posted by mistergarner

Thanks everyone! Yeah, her name is Sara and she's a brown lab I believe. Unfortunately she's not mine, but a friend's neighbor's puppy. Just happened to be outside with my lensbaby when she came bounding out of the house.
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by dsnyder February 20, 2010 04:48AM reply | quote
posted by dsnyder

I also love puppy pics... these are adorable.
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by ahcigar1 February 20, 2010 10:19AM reply | quote
posted by ahcigar1

You have an adorable little puppy.

[www.dingoimages.com]
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by Bob Layne February 20, 2010 11:11AM reply | quote
posted by Bob Layne
Very nice series.
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by zooplancton February 21, 2010 03:25PM reply | quote
posted by zooplancton

i slightly cringed when i saw your mis-leading topic. :)
i really love these shots! and i also love the snow shot. miss that stuff.
Re: Don't kill me, but a puppy in the snow... posted by MelBrackstone February 21, 2010 03:51PM reply | quote
posted by MelBrackstone

Lovely work, welcome to Lensbabies!

Mel :) In sunny Brisbane, Australia
[melbrackstone.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today