Latest Post

23 hours ago by strelar

Re: Composer Pro + Edge 80

view post

Olympic Torch

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Olympic Torch posted by Lorna Taylor February 09, 2010 09:32AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

This are for you Rich, sorry not the best quality, it is rather difficult to try and keep thirty grade twos off the road from cars and mobs of people and take a few shots in between.Go figure!!!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2010 07:39AM by Lorna Taylor.
Re: Olympic Torch posted by RichB February 09, 2010 09:45AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Lorna,

What a wonderful Olympics series. They are all so nice, but I love the images with the youngsters (2, 5, and 6) especially. They seem to be thoroughly enjoying the excitement. Nice shots of the torch bearer as well.

Rich
Re: Olympic Torch posted by ahcigar1 February 09, 2010 09:59AM reply | quote
posted by ahcigar1

Great series. The atmosphere and excitement really comes through in all of your images.

[www.dingoimages.com]
Re: Olympic Torch posted by kmac February 09, 2010 08:23PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

very nice series and full of energy.
Re: Olympic Torch posted by Lorna Taylor February 10, 2010 07:38AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thank you all for your lovely comments! The children had a lot of fun. Glad you liked them Rich.

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Olympic Torch posted by dewberry1964 February 10, 2010 10:27AM reply | quote
posted by dewberry1964

great series, looks like it was a blast!
Re: Olympic Torch posted by Michael Alden February 10, 2010 02:13PM reply | quote
posted by Michael Alden

Nice, Lorna. I'd echo the comment about the excitement coming through in some of those shots. #5 seems almost iconic! I'm looking forward to watching the winter games; sounds like you could use a little more snow.
Re: Olympic Torch posted by codrin February 10, 2010 06:41PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Very nice set, Lorna, the fun could be felt...very well done!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: Olympic Torch posted by Lorna Taylor February 10, 2010 11:42PM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Thank you all for the great comments it was a great day for everyone who came out to see the torch go by!Mike you are quite right we are a little short on snow for two local events,so any snow people are willing to pass on this way would make life a lot easier.We have not had a single snow day this winter were I live!!!So no lovely snow shots for me.I will just have to enjoy all of your beautiful winter work!!!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2010 01:45AM by Lorna Taylor.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today