Latest Post

2 minutes ago by TG-J

Re: The Lensbaby Joke Thread

view post

Weekly Walk #3

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Weekly Walk #3 posted by marknpb January 24, 2010 01:04PM reply | quote
posted by marknpb

Today I went on a wildlife shoot with a local camera club to the Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge and then later to the fantastic Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens. I didn't have enough lens for the wildlife refuge, so I got three painterly landscapes with the plastic optic instead.
At the Gardens, I kept forgetting to readjust the shutter speed as I moved from light to shade, so the number of keepers was minimal. I will remember this for next time..."Hey!, You're in MANUAL mode dummy!" lol :)
Re: Weekly Walk #3 posted by RichB January 24, 2010 01:18PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Mark,

Looks like you had a great time with the camera club on its shoot. I really like image #13.

Rich
Re: Weekly Walk #3 posted by ahcigar1 January 24, 2010 02:06PM reply | quote
posted by ahcigar1

Wonderful photos. Looks like these weekly walks are doing you a lot of good. You seem to improve each time. Great job. I can't really pick a favorite out of this bunch, I like them all.

[www.dingoimages.com]
Re: Weekly Walk #3 posted by marknpb January 25, 2010 12:47PM reply | quote
posted by marknpb

Thanks for the feedback, it is much appreciated. To me, the images seem no better or worse than those preceding, they just differ in subject matter and PP. That's why I have come to value the critiques of many online forums! :)
Re: Weekly Walk #3 posted by Ol' Don January 27, 2010 01:49AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

These are all pleasant pictures, but the first two are my favorites. They have a little more sense of atmosphere and place.

Thanks for sharing your walk.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Weekly Walk #3 posted by Lorna Taylor January 27, 2010 05:33AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Wonderful images , such beautiful colours!!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: Weekly Walk #3 posted by kmac January 27, 2010 09:09AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

especially like the mood and colors in the first two images - thanks for sharing your walk.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today