Lensbaby Studio Forums

A Lensbaby Composer in Brighton, England

Newer Topic | Older Topic

A Lensbaby Composer in Brighton, England posted by stephencotterellphotography January 18, 2010 07:39PM reply | quote
I finally bought a Composer late yesterday afternoon.

This is one of a series of test shots that I took on a circuitous walk home.

The colour of the background is our old friend urban light pollution.

Hope that you like the photo nonetheless.

Best

Stephen
Re: A Lensbaby Composer in Brighton, England posted by RichB January 18, 2010 09:48PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Stephen,

Welcome to the forum! Looks like you are enjoying your new Lensbaby Composer. Nice first shot, pollution and all!

Rich
Re: A Lensbaby Composer in Brighton, England posted by juznobsrvr January 18, 2010 11:20PM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

stephen, warm welcome... great capture

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: A Lensbaby Composer in Brighton, England posted by MattW January 19, 2010 04:04AM reply | quote
posted by MattW

Nicely done, Stephen.

Matthew
Re: A Lensbaby Composer in Brighton, England posted by kmac January 19, 2010 06:07AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

agreed - nicely done and welcome.
Re: A Lensbaby Composer in Brighton, England posted by Lorna Taylor January 19, 2010 09:50AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Beautiful!
Re: A Lensbaby Composer in Brighton, England posted by donkeytiara January 19, 2010 09:54AM reply | quote
posted by donkeytiara

last time i was in brighton, i saw stiff little fingers! [= beautiful subject and colour...too bad it's caused by something unhealthy .....but it does look magical!

"don't be an adolph quitler!!" ~ the tick
Re: A Lensbaby Composer in Brighton, England posted by stephencotterellphotography January 19, 2010 05:06PM reply | quote
Thank you for your comments and welcome.

I'm finding using the Composer a bit of a challenge because I've been avoiding manual focussing for years and years. This is because I have astigmatism and wear specs when I shoot.

What tips/procedures/instructions/ideas do you have about how I can learn to get better at manual focussing the small sweet spot of the LB?

Then again the LB has already given me the opportunity to be very creative too.

The attached image was taken during the same extended walk home.

Thanks again

Stephen
Re: A Lensbaby Composer in Brighton, England posted by stephencotterellphotography January 21, 2010 02:00AM reply | quote
Here is my first "I'm really happy with this" LBC image

Hooray!!!!!!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today