Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

4 minutes ago by CatGargoyle

Re: Leaf abstractions in B&W

view post

The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color

Newer Topic | Older Topic

The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by rannestad January 16, 2010 12:13AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

We went down in the studio again, me and my one year old daughter. At first she just didn't want to do anything. She has a temper.....

Have a nice day.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by RichB January 16, 2010 12:48AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Bjorn,

Good to see Part II in this continued series -- some great portraits!

Ricn
Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by zooplancton January 16, 2010 09:06AM reply | quote
posted by zooplancton

she'll be stoked to see these when she's older. great stuff!
Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by bcwhite January 16, 2010 12:37PM reply | quote
posted by bcwhite

My wife and I have a little one ourselves...she absolutely loved these shots...as did I. Well done!!
Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by RhondaInMA January 16, 2010 10:43PM reply | quote
posted by RhondaInMA

These are great! Nice work!

~ Rhonda
Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by rannestad January 16, 2010 11:18PM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Great that you like them. Showed them to the grandparents. They said that in a 15 years time she will refer to these images when she starts to experiment with different hairstyles, clothing, piercings etc. To that I can only say: "Fine, some great photo opportunities":)

Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by digipix76 January 17, 2010 01:54AM reply | quote
posted by digipix76

Fantastic set again Bjorn.

Ian
Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by kmac January 17, 2010 05:40AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

what a fun series...
Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by juznobsrvr January 17, 2010 01:45PM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

cool...

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by rannestad January 18, 2010 12:24AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

He he. Glad you liked it.

Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by Lorna Taylor January 18, 2010 06:18AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

They are way too cute!
Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by jonwaz January 18, 2010 03:39PM reply | quote
posted by jonwaz

:) :) :)

take care out there
jonwaz

--------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars
Oscar Wilde
Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by MattW January 19, 2010 04:07AM reply | quote
posted by MattW

Great attitude! I love the second, the first looks like she's practising for stage diving. You've got a handful there!

Matthew
Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by rannestad January 20, 2010 06:17AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Thank you. Stage diving? She will soon do that...

Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by codrin January 20, 2010 03:18PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

The second part rocks too! Wonderfuly done!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by lala11 January 23, 2010 12:13AM reply | quote
posted by lala11
I love these! I especially like the first one. Something to show at her wedding.
Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by yiota February 03, 2010 05:31AM reply | quote
posted by yiota
Amazing little guy and wonderful portraiture !
Re: The one year old punk in the studio part II - Color posted by jffoto February 07, 2010 01:22AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Hej Rannestad
Lovely photos of your daughter - something to show!
[www.jffoto.dk]

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today