Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

12 hours ago by Fastback67

Re: The Lutheran Home

view post

some shots from Croatia, Greece, and Turkey

Newer Topic | Older Topic

some shots from Croatia, Greece, and Turkey posted by ronschiller76 November 12, 2009 11:54AM reply | quote
posted by ronschiller76

A recent cruise gave plenty of time to play around with the lensbaby. Unfortunately I forgot my wide angle attachment (I'm using an Olympus 4/3 and the resulting 100mm focal length can be a real drag)
Re: some shots from Croatia, Greece, and Turkey posted by kmac November 12, 2009 12:53PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

interesting set - some nice lighting - especially like the image with the two women.
Re: some shots from Croatia, Greece, and Turkey posted by RichB November 12, 2009 12:55PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

ROn,

I'm with Kim on shot #8 of the two women. Good capture!

Rich
Re: some shots from Croatia, Greece, and Turkey posted by Ol' Don November 13, 2009 05:36AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

I really like these. In particular I like the train and the sail boat scenes.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: some shots from Croatia, Greece, and Turkey posted by kskinner November 14, 2009 08:49AM reply | quote
posted by kskinner

I really like the entire series. 4 and 7 in particular resonate with me.

Keith Skinner
Berkeley, CA
[renegadeimage.wordpress.com]
Re: some shots from Croatia, Greece, and Turkey posted by themacguy2k November 14, 2009 11:39AM reply | quote
posted by themacguy2k

Ron,
I agree with RichB... #8 ROCKS!! really like all of them but 8 is my fav.

Nate
Re: some shots from Croatia, Greece, and Turkey posted by WhiteKnight November 14, 2009 03:11PM reply | quote
posted by WhiteKnight
Nice - particularly #9 and #11... Good work..
Re: some shots from Croatia, Greece, and Turkey posted by zooplancton November 14, 2009 04:33PM reply | quote
posted by zooplancton

i hear you on the 100 length. i own the same camera.
LOVE the shots!!!!! not even going to spill which ones i like best.
Re: some shots from Croatia, Greece, and Turkey posted by ronschiller76 November 14, 2009 09:37PM reply | quote
posted by ronschiller76

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I'm always surprised to discover which pics people find interesting.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today