Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

22 hours ago by TG-J

Re: Fisheye Star Trails

view post

Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by ronschiller76 October 23, 2009 11:51PM reply | quote
posted by ronschiller76

Composer with single glass and .6x wide
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by kmac October 24, 2009 12:47AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

nice fall feel to these - love the image of the house.
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by lateralus October 24, 2009 02:13AM reply | quote
posted by lateralus

great the last two! nice mood!

________

ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by RichB October 24, 2009 02:31AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Ron,

All are very nice, but I especially like #1 and #2. The lighting in #1 is great.

Rich
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by rannestad October 24, 2009 04:35AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Love the first pumpkin shot. Great light and colors

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by jad October 25, 2009 12:19AM reply | quote
posted by jad

Great light in PA this time of year. Good shots!

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by zjwah October 25, 2009 01:35AM reply | quote
posted by zjwah

Love the first pumpkin and the house shots.
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by WilliamE October 26, 2009 07:34AM reply | quote
posted by WilliamE

Ron,
Great series documenting fall. Thanks for sharing.
Bill
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by themacguy2k October 26, 2009 08:38AM reply | quote
posted by themacguy2k

Nice job. There is something about shooting autumn images with that lensbaby that go hand and hand. The blurry bits along with the colors just make a beautiful image. I think I like #3 the most since it feel like I am standing there in the breeze and watching the trees blow in the wind. Good stuff!

Nate
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by juznobsrvr October 27, 2009 06:16AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

ron, this is an outstanding set... all very nice... each image seems to stand on its own, yet the set is coherent... bravo

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by SKF October 27, 2009 08:53AM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Ron,
I'm with the others, a really nice set where each image is a standalone chapter of the story.
Cheers

steve
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by ronschiller76 October 27, 2009 12:48PM reply | quote
posted by ronschiller76

Thanks to all for your nice comments. This group of pics was shot during an afternoon bike ride through the Pennsylvania countryside. The woman on the bike is my wife. She puts up with all of my photo-ops and sudden stops. Can't ask for more than that.

Best to all,

Ron
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by Kath October 27, 2009 07:51PM reply | quote
posted by Kath

Love the softness in the pumpkin image.

Kathleen

www.kathleenclemonsphotography.com
[www.ppsop.com]

My blog: [kathleenclemons.blogspot.com]
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by TG-J (Admin) October 27, 2009 10:55PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Ron all these shots have a lovely quality to them,very nicely done.Tony.
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by katrinadreamer October 28, 2009 07:22AM reply | quote
posted by katrinadreamer

lovely! I especially like the pumpkin and the red tree.
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by shurla5 October 28, 2009 08:06AM reply | quote
posted by shurla5

love the house
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by atort13 October 28, 2009 01:21PM reply | quote
posted by atort13

It is always great to see someones take on something you are playing with too at the moment and your pumpkin shots are very cool and the house shot I love too! And the lonely tree is great too...we all shot at least one tree by itself as a photographer sometime, right? :)

So this is the single glass with the wide angle, huh? I have the wide angle which I honestly have not used a ton...ok...not much at all. What I see I like so may have to order the single glass next. Happy shooting. :)

www.atortphotography.com
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by dewberry1964 October 28, 2009 08:18PM reply | quote
posted by dewberry1964

excellent set, all of them. I can't choose a favorite, but that lone tree....very evocative
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by Ol' Don October 29, 2009 09:10AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Seems like everybody is partial to the pumpkins!

I like them too, but for me, I could look at that single lone tree (#5) for a long time. Very simple, but it says a lot.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by zooplancton October 29, 2009 09:12AM reply | quote
posted by zooplancton

love the color in these! almost baroque in a sense.
very beautiful. wish i lived in the country again. thanks for the flash back.
Re: Some fall shots - Bucks County, PA posted by ronschiller76 October 29, 2009 12:12PM reply | quote
posted by ronschiller76

Thanks again to the group. I find the single lens tough to focus but I like the softness it provides.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today