Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

first heavy frost and last of the bots...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

first heavy frost and last of the bots... posted by kmac October 21, 2009 08:19AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

our gardening season is over with the first of the heavy frosts here...

composer/double/open
Re: first heavy frost and last of the bots... posted by Bones October 21, 2009 08:25AM reply | quote
posted by Bones

I can't even begin to pick a favourite from this series. All 6 are just so beautiful and so well photographed. Oh I know...I'll just favourite them all :>)

Brian

"Keeping a positive attitude won't solve all your problems. You will, however, annoy enough people to make it worth your while."
Re: first heavy frost and last of the bots... posted by RichB October 21, 2009 08:59AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Kim,

Beautiful images -- all of them.

Rich
Re: first heavy frost and last of the bots... posted by ScottM October 21, 2009 09:51AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

#1 and #5 are my faves but they are all nice
Scott
Re: first heavy frost and last of the bots... posted by Crabcakes October 21, 2009 04:12PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Quite possibly your best set yet. Bot-wise, anyway.
1and2 are simply STUNNING!!!

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: first heavy frost and last of the bots... posted by TG-J (Admin) October 21, 2009 05:55PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

ALL are absolutely lovely. Great work Kim. Tony.
Re: first heavy frost and last of the bots... posted by shurla5 October 22, 2009 07:41AM reply | quote
posted by shurla5

These are wonderful
Re: first heavy frost and last of the bots... posted by Ol' Don October 22, 2009 01:09PM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Good set. I like 1 and 4 quite a lot.

A sad time of year in the northern hemisphere......

So long to our bots!

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: first heavy frost and last of the bots... posted by codrin October 22, 2009 06:26PM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Wonderful images, Kim, very well done!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: first heavy frost and last of the bots... posted by jankapoor October 22, 2009 10:33PM reply | quote
posted by jankapoor

All are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Landscape, nature and still life using pinhole, zoneplate, Lensbaby DSLR and toy cameras; alternative printing processes including cyanotype, VDB and platinum/palladium. My website: [www.jankapoor.net]
Re: first heavy frost and last of the bots... posted by juznobsrvr October 23, 2009 04:07AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

kim, great set... each image is uniquely beautiful... we need these to brighten our day ;)

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: first heavy frost and last of the bots... posted by kmac October 24, 2009 12:46AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

thanks for looking and kind words, everyone.
Re: first heavy frost and last of the bots... posted by oliver tudoras October 24, 2009 06:35PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

BEAUTIFUL

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today