Lensbaby Studio Forums

from daylight to darkness

Newer Topic | Older Topic

from daylight to darkness posted by yesmellow September 18, 2009 09:56PM reply | quote
posted by yesmellow

Some pics taken during the first rainy days..enjoy these lastest florals..
Re: from daylight to darkness posted by RichB September 18, 2009 10:34PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Yesmellow,

Nice series. My favorites are 7 thru 9, with 7 my favorite of my favorites -- you have really drawn the viewer into that image -- great colors too.

Rich
Re: from daylight to darkness posted by CMH September 18, 2009 10:39PM reply | quote
posted by CMH

wow - exactly why i love rainy days. beautiful set you have here! that praying mantis is wonderful - he looks surprised! and the dof and bokeh on the red flower (#8) is quite wonderful~
Cindi

[www.etsy.com]
[www.etsy.com]
Re: from daylight to darkness posted by Ol' Don September 20, 2009 03:48AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

It number 6 and 10 for me. Very nice.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: from daylight to darkness posted by kskinner September 21, 2009 11:29AM reply | quote
posted by kskinner

Love the impact on #7. The bokeh and impact of #8 - very stylized - I really like it. #9 has wonderful light & rich bokeh and #10 is a wonderful choice. I tend to think #10 would look even better with a duotone treatment and maybe more texture.

Keith Skinner
Berkeley, CA
[renegadeimage.wordpress.com]
Re: from daylight to darkness posted by juznobsrvr September 22, 2009 08:03AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

all very nice... well done

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: from daylight to darkness posted by kmac September 22, 2009 11:18AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

well done - especially like the seventh in this series.
Re: from daylight to darkness posted by J.I.Butts, III September 23, 2009 02:04PM reply | quote
posted by J.I.Butts, III
Row 2 # 2 is just sitting on the edge of lensbaby it is simply beautiful!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today