Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by jffoto

Re: On the other side

view post

Driven Into the Ground. Literally

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Driven Into the Ground. Literally posted by Bender September 01, 2009 09:00AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

These vintage 1930's trucks appear to be slowly assimilating back into the earth. Shot with the Composer, double glass optic and f5.6.

Peter
Re: Driven Into the Ground. Literally posted by Bender September 01, 2009 09:14AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Few more views...

Peter
Re: Driven Into the Ground. Literally posted by Crabcakes September 01, 2009 12:35PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

These are all great Peter, but I'm specially fond of the sweet-spot-placement in #1 in the last set and 2&4 in the first.

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba
Re: Driven Into the Ground. Literally posted by RichB September 01, 2009 12:47PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Peter,

Very nice set! Some even have a sort of painterly feel to them.

Rich
Re: Driven Into the Ground. Literally posted by Ol' Don September 02, 2009 01:06AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Really like the first row. Nice colors. Very nostalgic.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Driven Into the Ground. Literally posted by TG-J (Admin) September 02, 2009 01:18AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Great Peter #2 reminds me that if anything stands still for long enough nature will swallow it up. Tony.
Re: Driven Into the Ground. Literally posted by Bender September 02, 2009 05:06AM reply | quote
posted by Bender

Thank you! This was a fun subject that I had been planning to shoot for a long time and finally got around to it.

Peter
Re: Driven Into the Ground. Literally posted by kmac September 03, 2009 09:50AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

great colors in this series - they do have a painterly feel to them.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today