Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by CatGargoyle

Re: November walk

view post

Serpentine, Hyde park

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Serpentine, Hyde park posted by photoimpressionist August 14, 2009 04:43AM reply | quote
posted by photoimpressionist

Took some more film based lensbaby, my old FM is getting buzy since buying the Muse!! Here's a slice of what little summer we have had. Taken on Sunday and boy was Hyde park packed
Re: Serpentine, Hyde park posted by SKF August 14, 2009 08:44AM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Nice work,
Could have been taken thirty years ago.
Cheers

steve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/14/2009 08:44AM by SKF.
Re: Serpentine, Hyde park posted by mariaB August 14, 2009 10:19AM reply | quote
posted by mariaB
Very nostalgic and lovely, good job!

...oh you have a muse too, that's awesome! I love mine so much, i got it as a birthday present from my hubby two months ago, he calls looking for the sweet spot "power steering" with the Muse..lol...i kinda think so too..lol

cheers,

mariaB
Re: Serpentine, Hyde park posted by Bob Layne August 14, 2009 10:45PM reply | quote
posted by Bob Layne
Great color.
Re: Serpentine, Hyde park posted by Ol' Don August 15, 2009 12:17AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Nice shot, but you know, we just have to know what kind of film, and which lensbaby optic you used.

Was it the double glass?

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Serpentine, Hyde park posted by photoimpressionist August 15, 2009 05:47AM reply | quote

Thanks SKF, before igot the lensbaby I was looking at a more timeless side to my work!
Re: Serpentine, Hyde park posted by photoimpressionist August 15, 2009 05:50AM reply | quote

Hi MariaB, I got the MUSE since I wasn't sure if the lensbaby was the creative I wanted for my work, it does take a bit of time getting it right, but it has produced some interesting ideas.
Re: Serpentine, Hyde park posted by photoimpressionist August 15, 2009 05:51AM reply | quote

Thanks BOB, the late summer is helping with keeping the dull shadows away.
Re: Serpentine, Hyde park posted by photoimpressionist August 15, 2009 05:53AM reply | quote

Hi DON, I only have the single lens and the plastic lens. I may of been playing with the plastic. When I first tried it I didn't like the out come despite using Holgas!! But have become very hooked on it. The Film was fuji 100, which one I can't remember!!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today