Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

Pulling the old LB 2.0 out again.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Pulling the old LB 2.0 out again. posted by picnic June 15, 2009 01:02PM reply | quote
posted by picnic
I've had the LB 2.0 plus WA/tele converters and macro lenses for a good while. I haven't used it much over the several years with my 5D (or other Canon bodies--including my IR converted 10D--but may have to pull it out too), but now I'm excited about using it with the Panasonic G1 (with adaptor), so I shot some in the last several days with the 5D.

So--here are some shots to get back into the LB mindset.

BTW--the Composer sort of is singing a siren call to me. I'd love the combination of the tilt/shift plus the focusing ring.

Diane

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2009 01:04PM by picnic.
Re: Pulling the old LB 2.0 out again. posted by RichB June 15, 2009 01:12PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Diane,

Very nice work. I especially like the composition in #1 -- well-suited to Lensbaby bending.

Rich
Re: Pulling the old LB 2.0 out again. posted by juznobsrvr June 15, 2009 02:02PM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

diane, the are all nicely done. i especially like the minimalistic #3.

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/15/2009 02:02PM by juznobsrvr.
Re: Pulling the old LB 2.0 out again. posted by kmac June 15, 2009 07:48PM reply | quote
posted by kmac

interesting varied set - like both 1 and three - play of colors in the first is great - nice B&W in the third.
Re: Pulling the old LB 2.0 out again. posted by kathy clark June 15, 2009 11:14PM reply | quote
posted by kathy clark

You are an expert. Wonderful compositions and and focus on all of them.
Re: Pulling the old LB 2.0 out again. posted by Ol' Don June 16, 2009 03:37AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

You know Diane, lots of folks take pictures, but especially in #3, you have made a photograph. Inspiring.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: Pulling the old LB 2.0 out again. posted by Mark Wade June 16, 2009 04:40AM reply | quote
posted by Mark Wade

nice work!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today