Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 hours ago by PBlais

Re: #BlurOnPurpose Series

view post

Lens Baby does charity gig

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lens Baby does charity gig posted by TG-J (Admin) May 30, 2009 11:59PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Got a call to do a charity gig, social pics, not really what I do , but hey , a good opportunity to try something new with the lensbaby, social pics. Unfortunately, can only pick out shots where no one can be recognized , have not got anyones permission and am not sure of legal ramifications and I guess it is a privacy thing. Hope you like. Tony.
Re: Lens Baby does charity gig posted by mehrdad May 31, 2009 12:31AM reply | quote
posted by mehrdad

The 1st image is outstanding. Thank you for sharing it.

[mvartphoto.com]
Re: Lens Baby does charity gig posted by RichB May 31, 2009 12:53AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Absolutely love the first image -- great composition and bokeh.

Rich
Re: Lens Baby does charity gig posted by TG-J (Admin) May 31, 2009 10:06PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

THank you RIch & Mehrdad.
Re: Lens Baby does charity gig posted by Varekai97X May 31, 2009 10:39PM reply | quote
posted by Varekai97X
Wanted to add my compliments on the gorgeous first shot. Chandon would be lucky to have you as a photographer!

Also wanted to ask about the effect in the second photo. How did you do that? It doesn't look like the "standard" lensbaby blur. It's really cool.
Re: Lens Baby does charity gig posted by TG-J (Admin) June 01, 2009 11:29AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Varekai, thank you for your kind words. This is probably not what you want to hear , but that affect was probably due to the fact that my lensbaby was filthy dirty. Which was great for that affect,but, unfortunately leaves marks in the large out of focus disks the LB creates.
" Please don't dob me into Social Services for not looking after my BABY."
Here is a shot where the affect of having a Dirty Baby is more obvious and you will see what I mean.
Re: Lens Baby does charity gig posted by jbrunjes June 02, 2009 12:04AM reply | quote
posted by jbrunjes

#1 is awesome. The bokeh looks like its coming out of the bottle.
Joby
Re: Lens Baby does charity gig posted by juznobsrvr June 02, 2009 02:50AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

very cool use of LB. awesome.

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today