Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

more backyard practice with plastic and macro

Newer Topic | Older Topic

more backyard practice with plastic and macro posted by ronschiller76 May 16, 2009 02:02AM reply | quote
posted by ronschiller76

Plastic optic with f8 ring +4 macro handheld
Re: more backyard practice with plastic and macro posted by RichB May 16, 2009 02:20AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Good practice. I especially like the vibrant color on #2 and the capture of the web dew drops on #1.

Rich
Re: more backyard practice with plastic and macro posted by jWebb May 16, 2009 04:14AM reply | quote
posted by jWebb

Ron,
#1 is a really unique shot. Very interesting.
Jack
Re: more backyard practice with plastic and macro posted by Ol' Don May 16, 2009 04:22AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Number one is a WOW shot!

I wish my backyard had flowers like that!

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: more backyard practice with plastic and macro posted by kmac May 16, 2009 08:48AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

nicely done - first is very interesting.
Re: more backyard practice with plastic and macro posted by BearWoodsDavid May 16, 2009 09:06AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Very well done, the drops suspended in air are awesome.

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: more backyard practice with plastic and macro posted by ronschiller76 May 16, 2009 11:32AM reply | quote
posted by ronschiller76

thanks to all!
Re: more backyard practice with plastic and macro posted by maryemccabe May 16, 2009 11:59PM reply | quote
posted by maryemccabe

Hi Ron,
These are very lovely! I'm drawn to the vibrancy of the second shot and the unusual composition of the first shot - Wonderful!
Mary
Re: more backyard practice with plastic and macro posted by ronschiller76 November 24, 2009 06:24AM reply | quote
posted by ronschiller76

late addition from the summer

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today