Lensbaby Studio Forums

the lure of the fence & bench

Newer Topic | Older Topic

the lure of the fence & bench posted by Pam Ullman May 09, 2009 09:07PM reply | quote
posted by Pam Ullman

I find fences and benches to be among the most alluring of lensbaby subjects. And they really make me think about my composition -- what part of the scene do I want to focus on? What aperture ring will help me create the feeling want to convey in this scene? In the case of #4 for example, I wanted to create the feeling of racing around the bend. Thanks for looking.

Pam
Re: the lure of the fence & bench posted by RichB May 09, 2009 11:10PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Pam,

Nice series. I really like what you are doing with fences and benches. Each image is unique and different.

Rich
Re: the lure of the fence & bench posted by BearWoodsDavid May 10, 2009 05:02AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Lovely work Pam.

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: the lure of the fence & bench posted by kmac May 10, 2009 10:38AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

lovely series - great lighting and composition - of the fences maybe like the blurred one best but interesting to see the differences.
Re: the lure of the fence & bench posted by Ol' Don May 10, 2009 01:51PM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

Ah yes. Wonderful, moody black and white.

I really like 2 and 3. But I would not want to do without the others.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: the lure of the fence & bench posted by TG-J (Admin) May 10, 2009 11:05PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Great Work. I bet you carry a bench with you when ever you go out shooting. LOL. Tony.
Re: the lure of the fence & bench posted by juznobsrvr May 12, 2009 07:51AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

Very nice B&W images. I especially like #3.
Re: the lure of the fence & bench posted by codrin May 26, 2009 03:52AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Love this series...wonderfuly done, #4 is my favorite! Very well done!

Codrin
[1x.com]
Re: the lure of the fence & bench posted by SKF May 26, 2009 06:35AM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Pam,
This is a great series. Very nice in B&W. You acheived your aim in #4.
Cheers

steve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2009 06:35AM by SKF.
Re: the lure of the fence & bench posted by igorsv May 27, 2009 08:46AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Great subject, great bending, great presentation in BW.

Igor
Re: the lure of the fence & bench posted by cruzinova May 27, 2009 09:18AM reply | quote
posted by cruzinova

Beautiful work.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today