Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

14 hours ago by PBlais

Re: #BlurOnPurpose Series

view post

Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by RichB May 02, 2009 05:24AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Composer, f/4, plastic optic.

Thank you for looking!

Rich
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by cruzinova May 02, 2009 05:29AM reply | quote
posted by cruzinova

Rich very beautiful. I especially like #3 and #4.
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by yesmellow May 02, 2009 05:38AM reply | quote
posted by yesmellow

..nice serie..#1 is my favourite.
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by BearWoodsDavid May 02, 2009 09:07AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Very nice Rich. I really like the effect of the plastic optic. I have yet to try my plastic optic for bots...maybe tomorrow.

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by kmac May 02, 2009 10:38AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

nicely done series - I really like the look of the plastic here - I think the first is my favorite.
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by Lil Judd May 02, 2009 11:23AM reply | quote
posted by Lil Judd
this attachment does give a very different effect doesn't it.... # 3 & 4 are my favorites

Lil :-)

Wishing you Golden Light & Willing Subjects... My ever growing site of photos can be seen at

[lilknytt.zenfolio.com]
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by Darrell Marquette May 02, 2009 11:58AM reply | quote
posted by Darrell Marquette

I am glad spring has sprung for you. All of them are good but my favorite is #1 because of the way the stem leads my eyes to the flower.
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by WilliamE May 02, 2009 01:14PM reply | quote
posted by WilliamE

Rich,
Very nice, #2 and #4 are just dreamy.

-Bill
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by Crabcakes May 02, 2009 04:27PM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Lovely Set Rich!

Love 1,2 and 4.

The Plastic is calling my name...

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2009 04:30PM by Crabcakes.
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by Kath May 02, 2009 09:58PM reply | quote
posted by Kath

Love the glow that the plastic optic has added, lovely work, Rich!

Kathleen

www.kathleenclemonsphotography.com
[www.ppsop.com]

My blog: [kathleenclemons.blogspot.com]
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by TG-J (Admin) May 02, 2009 11:49PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Hey Rich , I see there's a new lens baby out there . THAT TAKES PLASTIC !! Really good use of it.

Tony.
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by RichB May 03, 2009 11:31AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you David K., yesmellow, David A., kmac, Lil, Darrell, Bill, Crabby, Kathleen, and Tony. Your comments are very kind.

Rich
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by juznobsrvr May 05, 2009 08:22AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

Rich: #2 is it -- for me. Your images remind me why I should get the plastic optic. --- Rob
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by RichB May 05, 2009 12:27PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thanks Rob for your kind comments. I think you'd like the plastic optic.

Rich
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by rannestad May 06, 2009 03:08PM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

You're doing great with the plastic optics. No3 is super.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by RichB May 06, 2009 07:24PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Bjorn,

Thank you for looking and commenting. It is good to see that someone likes #3.

Rich
Re: Spring Bots via the Plastic Optic posted by blobsmith May 07, 2009 12:26AM reply | quote
posted by blobsmith

Good stuff, fuzzy and warm, spring has sprung!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today