Latest Post

4 hours ago by TG-J

Re: Perth Royal Show

view post

An hour in the countryside

Newer Topic | Older Topic

An hour in the countryside posted by probe March 30, 2009 11:59PM reply | quote
posted by probe

I've given these a cross-processed look, they're from a series of 9 shots to form a mosaic (3x3) which I've uploaded to the 'One Hour' Flickr group. This was my first outing with the 0.42x, shot with a D70 and 3G.

[www.flickr.com]
Re: An hour in the countryside posted by Kato March 31, 2009 12:12AM reply | quote
posted by Kato

great photos. I wonder if I can get the same effect with my new 0.42w LB2. can't wait to try
Re: An hour in the countryside posted by RichB March 31, 2009 04:24AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Looks like you are enjoying the super wide! Love the image of the girl and dog.

Rich
Re: An hour in the countryside posted by BearWoodsDavid March 31, 2009 11:08AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Wonderful treatment. I too like the girl and dog the best. There are several Lensbaby groups on flickr also.

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: An hour in the countryside posted by Ol' Don April 01, 2009 01:32AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

I like! My favorites are 1, 4, and 6.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: An hour in the countryside posted by Matt Pringle May 03, 2010 11:31PM reply | quote
posted by Matt Pringle

Such a great set of images. Love the second and fifth images in particular, wonderful.

Matt.
Re: An hour in the countryside posted by juznobsrvr May 05, 2010 05:53AM reply | quote
posted by juznobsrvr

missed these ones... thanks to matt for bringing 'em back... paul, these are wonderfully captured...

rob castro

website = [www.justanobserver.com]

blog = [www.juzno.com]
Re: An hour in the countryside posted by Keri (Admin) May 05, 2010 07:08AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

These are lovely, great warm colors - my favorites are the 2nd landscape shot with a bit of tilt, and the girl/dog photo. Nice work!

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: An hour in the countryside posted by jessie483 May 05, 2010 07:55PM reply | quote
posted by jessie483

Very nice! Inspired me to take a walk thru the forest at the barn this weekend. If it doesn't rain!
Re: An hour in the countryside posted by skoov May 06, 2010 10:36PM reply | quote
posted by skoov

Number 6 in particular is fantastic, great stuff!
Re: An hour in the countryside posted by jffoto May 07, 2010 04:02AM reply | quote
posted by jffoto
Great series - I like the warm colors, the girl/dog image is my favo.
Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]

Jørgen
[www.jffoto.dk]
Re: An hour in the countryside posted by codrin May 07, 2010 04:20AM reply | quote
posted by codrin

Really nice images, well done!

Codrin
[1x.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today