Lensbaby Studio Forums

pinhole HDR test again

Newer Topic | Older Topic

pinhole HDR test again posted by pathography March 03, 2009 12:49AM reply | quote
posted by pathography

I tried one of these ages ago. but figure I will try again. Happy enough with the result. But I know that I can get better. I only wish I had a more depth in the frame. But the landscape around me isn't going anywhere. But the weather also seems to be against me. I did a bit of post work to bring it all up...
Re: pinhole HDR test again posted by soren March 03, 2009 09:25AM reply | quote
posted by soren

i'm interested, keep trying this combo, something great could come up.

Soren
Re: pinhole HDR test again posted by SKF March 03, 2009 06:03PM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Hey Path,

I like what you're achieving here. The water looks like a rippled sheet of silk. HDR really works with clouds etc and I wonder how that would go. What software are you doing the merge with, I use Bracketeer but haven't done much with the LB and HDR yet. Keep up the good work. Someone from Britain was posting some great HDR work a while back but not with the pinhole.

Cheers

steve
Re: pinhole HDR test again posted by pathography March 03, 2009 09:22PM reply | quote
posted by pathography

Thanks, I used FDRtools to merge and tone map. The CS3 for the normal post works. It is something that I am going to work on a lot more. I find it quite rewarding. Although there is a lot more work that goes into one of these. Mainly getting you "proper" exposure, then its fairly simple to work either way. Which raise another question that has been bugging me. I am work with a canon 50D. And in AV mode the AEB goes 4 stops either way, but in M mode, only two. Does any one know why?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today