Lensbaby Studio Forums

2 new galleries

Newer Topic | Older Topic

2 new galleries posted by gscheel December 14, 2004 02:02PM reply | quote
posted by
Hello, all,
I just put 2 Lensbaby galleries online. Now with more intuitive navigation.

[www.photolog.de]

Gottfried
Re: 2 new galleries posted by Craig (Admin) December 14, 2004 02:10PM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Makes me want to go use my Lensbaby.

Those are great. Just looks like you had a lot of fun with it. Very enjoyable to browse.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: 2 new galleries posted by DavidF December 15, 2004 12:21AM reply | quote
posted by DavidF

Loved looking at your gallery, especially the stark winter scenes. Clearly a different part of the world than where I'm living.

Regards, David.
Re: 2 new galleries posted by gscheel December 15, 2004 05:22AM reply | quote
posted by
Thank you very much for your positive comments.
I feel as if I am on the way to become a LB addict. On sunday I took some pictures of the winter landscape with a normal lens too and they are not bad. But my first impression when I saw them on the monitor was: just "normal", not to say boring compared to the LB pictures.
Shooting with the Lensbaby is a bit like shooting film: Opening the files on the computer can be as surprising as looking at prints after getting them back form the lab. In the viewfinder of my 10D the effect of the lens is hard to assess. It is just to small.
Deciding which of the pics are worth keeping is an interesting experience: does the LB effect make for a unique picture and/or mood or is a shot merely crab.
... but I like it!
Gottfried

Re: 2 new galleries posted by Ben Lovejoy December 18, 2004 06:01PM reply | quote
posted by
Unfortunately your gallery doesn't work with Opera - you only see about the top third of the photo.

Ben

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today