Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by CatGargoyle

Re: November walk

view post

Vote for my LB pic (or another, if you like it more)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Vote for my LB pic (or another, if you like it more) posted by myksmith February 11, 2009 12:04PM reply | quote
posted by myksmith

Hi all,

I have recently entered a photo competition, and my entry uses the LB (Composer, double glass, star aperture). Please go to http://tinyurl.com/spotbus and vote for any entry you deem the best, although I *am* partial to my own (attached). :)

On a side note - holy moly - there's an entire community of LB freaks on this website?? I just discovered this because I AM an LB freak and asked for some support, then followed Kirsten's link in her sig to this forum. Let me say that Kirsten was prompt, courteous and very helpful. If I ever needed to love my toy any more, it has happened because of the level of support.

Anyway, I hope you'll cast your vote. There are a few other pics in that contest that I would graciously lose to, but I'd hate for it to come to that!

You'll see me around very often now that I've found this place,
Michael
Re: Vote for my LB pic (or another, if you like it more) posted by ScottM February 12, 2009 02:49AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

I voted for your shot, hope you win.
Scott
Re: Vote for my LB pic (or another, if you like it more) posted by ranfoto February 12, 2009 03:55AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Very funny.....this is ground zero of Bending with a Baby, nice that KH linked you here ......this "is" Bendyland you know......hee !

As to your request for voting ........well if doesn't hurt to ask .......

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2009 03:56AM by ranfoto.
Re: Vote for my LB pic (or another, if you like it more) posted by crfrey71 February 12, 2009 06:16AM reply | quote
posted by crfrey71

Another San Diego Lensbaby freak. COOL!
Re: Vote for my LB pic (or another, if you like it more) posted by Craig (Admin) February 12, 2009 08:18AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Michael, that is a sweet shot. Looks like someone has a large mailing list as they have 60+% of the vote. Not sure our little community can sway the vote back to a truly magnificent shot like yours.

Good luck.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Vote for my LB pic (or another, if you like it more) posted by myksmith February 12, 2009 02:23PM reply | quote
posted by myksmith

Thanks for all your support! I'm glad I found this group, and your votes count 100x in my book. :)

Looks like someone else is rocking the vote via contacts (I hope not bots!) but... that's what comes of a public photo contest, I guess. I'm just glad that they chose me as a finalist (and my wife as well - she's got the B&W with red entry with 2 buses).
Re: Vote for my LB pic (or another, if you like it more) posted by ranfoto February 13, 2009 06:28AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

At least the Smith entries are creative as compared to most of the other point and snaps, although the twilight shot is nice ......

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today