Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

Marilies Jagsch ( part II )

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Marilies Jagsch ( part II ) posted by oliver tudoras February 02, 2009 04:50PM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

thanks everyone for the comments on my previous upload of Marilies Jagsch ...here are three more

[www.myspace.com]

ollie

Camera:Nikon D 70
Lens: LENSBABY /the muse/plastic optic/f2- f4
Film: RAW (digital)
Re: Marilies Jagsch ( part II ) posted by igorsv February 02, 2009 08:52PM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

In this series you let some light to lit her face - her mystery has gone away.
Good addition to the first post.

Igor
Re: Marilies Jagsch ( part II ) posted by RichB February 02, 2009 09:02PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Ollie,

A great sequel to the first image on this singer.

Rich
Re: Marilies Jagsch ( part II ) posted by BearWoodsDavid February 02, 2009 09:11PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Nice addition Ollie. For what it is worth...the composition of the third one is my favorite. With her placement it gives the impression of the attention of the entire venue is focused on her. Since the crowds are usually in front and/or above, I really like the way you placed her into that area of the image. Very nicely done, thanks for sharing the inspirations.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Marilies Jagsch ( part II ) posted by jean-luc February 02, 2009 09:12PM reply | quote
posted by jean-luc

I like these even more than the picture in part 1...better light,compo and sharpness....

Jean-Luc

[www.pbase.com]
Re: Marilies Jagsch ( part II ) posted by Halima67 February 03, 2009 04:43AM reply | quote
posted by Halima67

Very good series as per ur usual....
And I c that u used the Muse w/plastic. I'm opting more on the Muse over the Composer. I'm glad 2 c exemples.

[elenisworld.blogspot.com]
[www.flickr.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2009 04:45AM by Halima67.
Re: Marilies Jagsch ( part II ) posted by kmac February 03, 2009 09:26AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Nice finish and set - really like the lighting in the first image.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today