Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

17 hours ago by CatGargoyle

Re: November walk

view post

Walt Disney Concert Hall

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Walt Disney Concert Hall posted by crfrey71 January 20, 2009 05:25PM reply | quote
posted by crfrey71

This place is a perfect spot for some lensbaby magic. Photos taken with composer and double optic.
Re: Walt Disney Concert Hall posted by igorsv January 20, 2009 07:40PM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Great place, great bending.

Igor
Re: Walt Disney Concert Hall posted by BearWoodsDavid January 20, 2009 08:33PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Great series Charles. Wonderful lines and compositions.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Walt Disney Concert Hall posted by RichB January 20, 2009 08:51PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Charles,

Well-bent. The geometry of the architecture that you have captured is beautiful.

Rich
Re: Walt Disney Concert Hall posted by Darrell Marquette January 20, 2009 10:33PM reply | quote
posted by Darrell Marquette

These are very good. I especially like #1. What is the building in the distance?
Re: Walt Disney Concert Hall posted by crfrey71 January 20, 2009 11:38PM reply | quote
posted by crfrey71

Darrell Marquette
These are very good. I especially like #1. What is the building in the distance?

That is the Los Angeles City Hall building. I am glad you like #1, since that to me was probably the most "controversial" post-process of all the ones I did, thus far.

These are really tough to decide on how to post-process them in B&W. You can go many ways in post-processing these in B&W.
Re: Walt Disney Concert Hall posted by stevenz January 21, 2009 04:32AM reply | quote
posted by stevenz

a fine series of images, nice work!
steve
Re: Walt Disney Concert Hall posted by crfrey71 January 21, 2009 11:43PM reply | quote
posted by crfrey71

Here's one processed a different way. Sort of gives it a model type of look.
Re: Walt Disney Concert Hall posted by JDenny January 22, 2009 06:57AM reply | quote
posted by JDenny

Nice set, Charles. Especially taken with #1, #2 and the last one in this set. Great composition and flow in these three images. I've shot the concert hall at night (prior to having a Lensbaby in the kit bag) and really should go back up there. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
JDenny
Re: Walt Disney Concert Hall posted by chichichar January 22, 2009 09:15AM reply | quote
posted by chichichar

#8 is my favourite :) the colour is so vibrant.

chichichar

" fake it till you make it "
Re: Walt Disney Concert Hall posted by kmac January 22, 2009 09:46AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Well done series - love the lines and colors - especially like the first and last images.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today