Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

20 hours ago by MLedingham

Fisheye question

view post

Following the Light Snow Fall

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Following the Light Snow Fall posted by RichB January 07, 2009 03:07AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

All taken with the Composer and plastic optic ... thanks for looking. Your comments are appreciated! Have a great day.

Rich
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by igorsv January 07, 2009 03:38AM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Snow in my dreams...

Great set!

Igor
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by Halima67 January 07, 2009 04:09AM reply | quote
posted by Halima67

All beautiful pix! I'm still with the LBO but I love the composer with the plastic lens. My favs r :#1 and #4. Huge snowstorm here at the mo.

[elenisworld.blogspot.com]
[www.flickr.com]
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by oliver tudoras January 07, 2009 06:08AM reply | quote
posted by oliver tudoras

stunning

oliver

[olivertudorasphoto.jimdo.com]

"some people make the world special just by being in it "
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by BearWoodsDavid January 07, 2009 07:35AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Beautiful Rich, 4 is awesome.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by kmac January 07, 2009 07:49AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Lovely quality of light - really like the first and fourth images.
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by ScottM January 07, 2009 07:57AM reply | quote
posted by ScottM

Lovely, #4 is my favorite.
Scott
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by Dharmatrekker January 07, 2009 08:07AM reply | quote
posted by Dharmatrekker

Love the tree ghost in #4.

Emm

[marthabusse.com]
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by jWebb January 07, 2009 08:51AM reply | quote
posted by jWebb

Rich,
Well done. This is a good set of images.
Jack
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by jumpinjimmyjava January 07, 2009 08:57AM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

WOW Rich, I love that plastic lens effect. Beats my plastic food wrap contraption! - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by Mike Bokeh January 07, 2009 09:05AM reply | quote
posted by Mike Bokeh

Some nice winter shots there, Rich.
Looking at these makes you want to heat up a can of soup!
#2 has an infra-red look to it.

Good work.

Mike

Lensbabies make you think.
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by thebarefootphotographer January 07, 2009 09:12AM reply | quote
absolutely beautiful -- I love #3.

Donna
www.thebarefootphotographer.com
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by RichB January 07, 2009 11:30AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you Igor, Halima, Ollie, David, Kmac, Scott, Emm, Jack, Jimmy, Mike, and Donna. Your comments are appreciated very much. Best wishes for 2009!

Rich
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by stevenz January 07, 2009 05:20PM reply | quote
posted by stevenz

wonderful set
steve
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by MattW January 08, 2009 04:07AM reply | quote
posted by MattW

Very good set Rich, great use of the plastic optic and lovely treatment.

Matthew
Re: Following the Light Snow Fall posted by RichB January 08, 2009 10:09PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Thank you Steve and Matthew. Have a good weekend!

Rich

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today