Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

Eagerly awaiting my lensbaby

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Eagerly awaiting my lensbaby posted by photosjob December 07, 2004 10:08PM reply | quote
posted by photosjob

Hi to you all,

Just ordered my lensbaby yesterday from the US-store (somehow the German store did not load at all, not on Safari nor on Internet Explorer or Netscape on an Apple), so I'm eagerly waiting for my baby to arrive. I've seen so many very nice images in the forum and can't wait to get some hands-on experience with it.

I will keep you posted,

Yours,
Job

Less is more
Re: Eagerly awaiting my lensbaby posted by Craig (Admin) December 08, 2004 04:30AM reply | quote
posted by Craig

Job,

Sorry for the ".de" issues. Seems to be loading on my Mac. What operating system are you running?

I thought I might be able to catch your order in time to route it through the office in Germany but without your order number I'm unable to locate it and be sure it is the right order. In case it has not shipped from our US warehouse, what is your order number?

Have a super day.

-Craig

You could not step twice into the same rivers; for other waters are ever flowing on to you.
Heraclitus of Ephesus
Re: Eagerly awaiting my lensbaby posted by photosjob December 08, 2004 06:45PM reply | quote
posted by photosjob

Hi Graig,

I'm using a Apple Macintosh G4/400 running 10.3.6 (including all Security Updates) but I couldn't get it to work from here.

My order nr is: 376419

Have a nice day yourself and I'm looking forward to working with my lensbaby

Yours,

Job

Less is more

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today